Status
Not open for further replies.

juccatan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's some 100% Savegames I worked on that can be imported to your 3DS using JKSM.
It took me a while to dump these but it was worth sharing with the community that has helped me so much!

The Games included are:

Super Mario 3D Land:
Five Star Profile (You can change the profile's Mii accordingly in the Menu)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
New Super Mario Bros. 2:
(9999999 Coins, and 5 Star Profile)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D:
100% Normal Mode for profile named Link. However there is no Master Quest profile.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D:
100% Profile named Link
Tri Force Heroes:
99999 Rupees, All Costumes Unlocked, Player has 15 of every Material, and all Levels beaten to 100%.
(Player is named Link) You can change the Player name using the Online Tri Force Heroes save file editor
Kirby: Triple Deluxe:
First File Completed to 100%
Kirby: Planet Robobot:
Like Triple Deluxe, First File Completed to 100%
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon:
First File Completed to 100%
MARIO KART 7:
100% Save with everything unlocked and over 10,000 VR. You can change the Mii in the Mario Kart Channel.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star:
First File Completed to 100% (In front of Bowser's castle awaiting the Final Boss.)
Star Fox 64 3D:
Game completed to 100%
Rhythm Heaven Megamix:
100% Save Game. All Perfects, All Shop Items, All Badges, Goat Unlockables, and All Challenges completed.
(You can change the Mii in the Save Select Menu.)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS:
EVERYTHING Unlocked, including challenges, and characters. (Works for people who have DLC as well.)

I will post some more completed saves soon if I can get my hands on some more 100% Save Files, feel free to leave some requests and I'll see what I can acquire!

Attachments

• 100 Percent Pack.zip
    168.2 KB · Views: 3,293
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)