Hacking 3Down - CTRNAND Downgrade

AshiePoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so that'd be the O3DS file for now, and the new 2DS will almost certainly ship with v 11.4+
I'll jump in and give that one a clean, though i'm unsure how to set up a new torrent so will have to bounce that file over to @addi33 (i'll seed it straight after)

Edit:
Well, I will when the thing downloads, by the looks of it you're gonna have to wait a few hours as i'm off to bed, if anyone else can clean it while i'm gone, awesome, if not, i'll do that when i get up, if it's downloaded by then

Last edited by AshiePoo,

JackAttackYT

no longer on GBATEMP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well then there's something wrong either with ypur method of transferring or with the files, but I can't tell for sure just use a eur one then.
Im using usa ctr file, and i have got decrypt9wip in YOUR Guide to doing this

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will it brick my console?

No. you already softbricked it with the usa ones, just restore your backup/use the eur one, and tell me if that works for you, then I can see if it's actually the file that's not working, and contact the owner again.

JackAttackYT

no longer on GBATEMP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. you already softbricked it with the usa ones, just restore your backup/use the eur one, and tell me if that works for you, then I can see if it's actually the file that's not working, and contact the owner again.
I will try in the morning. I need some sleep now sooo bai!

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I follow all the istruction but when i reboot, go back to the home menu, i don't have (obviusly) no more FBI. I do something wrong?
get the latest fbi cia/3dsx, then enable the svc patches in luma, run the hbl through soundhax, then install the fbi cia through the 3dsx, reboot into luma cnfg switch off the svc patches and there's fbi again.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
get the latest fbi cia/3dsx, then enable the svc patches in luma, run the hbl through soundhax, then install the fbi cia through the 3dsx, reboot into luma cnfg switch off the svc patches and there's fbi again.

Done but only problem when i go to this part:

1. Navigate to SD -> files9
  2. Navigate to current directory
  3. Hit A
  4. Select Install and delete all Tickets and hit A to install
In my FBI i don't get the option Install and delate all Tickets.

Edit: Just in case i was using the wrong version i try to update the FBI bu unfotunaly no new update. So i use the most recent version of the FBI but that option simple is not there.

Edit2: I forgot to say then following your guide i get the file encTitleKeys9.bin (this is the name i choose for my backup).​

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

AshiePoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@addi33 is there any way we can include FBI's ticket files in the CTRtransfer files? as if FBI is installed on the SD card, it'll just not be visible due to missing ticket files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?