3d movies

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by mike a, Jul 19, 2017.

1. mike a
    OP

mike a GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    ok,, earlier I seen someone say they only use the 3d on their console to watch movies. so,, im sure they aren't in the playstore lol, I have an idea on how to get them though. but if I were to find them, how would I know they are in 3d, is there a special extension or something??

im sure I could just go on that iso site or whatever to find them

2. HamBone41801

HamBone41801 K35

Jan 16, 2017
    United States
    I think they were talking about the discontinued Nintendo video app.

3. mike a
    OP

mike a GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    but im sure there are homebrew vid apps out there, im positive there are,, isn't one of them called sunshell?

4. HamBone41801

HamBone41801 K35

Jan 16, 2017
    United States
    no idea. why would anyone go to the trouble of making something compatible with the 3ds' 3d anyway.

5. mike a
    OP

mike a GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    lol I just think it'd be cool if there were ACTUAL movies in 3d compatible,, then I'd probly watch one

6. lordkaos

lordkaos GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    you can find them on the iso site, the file format is called .moflex, there's also a movie viewer app there.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

and there's also movies on freeshop, there is the professor Layton and inazuma eleven movies on the European eshop in 2D, and there are some pixar movies on the Japanese eshop in 3D.

Last edited by lordkaos, Jul 21, 2017
  7. mike a
    OP

mike a GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    dude,, I am American lol, I don't speak Japanese,, and I mean like A REAL MOVIE,, not some video game excerpt or something,, like,,all I found was avatar so far,, but I'd wanna find something I haven't seen before

8. KapuDaKoopa

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    You can convert movies yourself using some SDK tools but if you're not gonna go through the trouble of doing it yourself you'll have to rely on ones people have already made or request someone to make some for you.

9. lordkaos

lordkaos GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    then go to the iso site, there are plenty of 3D movies in the Manga and Movie Cia section, there's also all the info you need in order for you to encode your own movies.

KapuDaKoopa likes this.
  10. mike a
    OP

mike a GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    alright lol, I only know 1 iso site lol, but when I went, I went into the actual movie section and just avatar, so ill look under cias

11. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Yes, it has a video cia section

It's not hard to create your own video titles, however it's tedious and needs a relatively new (2010s) PC