Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT info said:
Know Your Temps info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

• One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations...anything!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is: Jolan

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Jolan!
Might as well get started with the questions.

What's your favorite thing to do upon returning home from a long day at school/work?

Who is your most loved person?

When are you most likely to wake up when you have school/work?

When are you most likely to wake up when you're off?

What's your favorite holiday?

What's your favorite game/game series?

What's your favorite gaming console?

How long have you been into fur, and what triggered it?

Who is your favorite Temper?

Who is your least favorite Temper?

What's your favorite website?

What was your first web forum?

That's all for now, was it good for you?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Jolan.
You haven't constantly asked for my email address for a while now. Why is this?
I can probably guess but I'm still going to ask: what's your opinion of me?

Do I sound desperate or somehow more unusual than usual by asking that question in most KYTs this season?

How did you come up with your username?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know the correct answer to this question?
What's your favourite game ever?
Have you ever played a popular game, and not liked it?
Pi or Pie?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi Jolan, nice to meet you.
like Cars movie?
do you like dogs or cats?
would you live in a city full of zombies and be always on the run?
and/or would you live in an island, alone?
are my questions okay?
how many fingers am i holding up when i'm typing this?
how many heads do you have?
do you watch anime?
whats your fave(anime)?

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Do you want to do your part in keeping the environment clean?
When is World War 3 gonna happen?
What will be the trigger of the war?
What has been the worst physical pain you've experienced?
What about the worst emotional pain?
Rydian or Monkat?
Alton Brown?
Anime?
Manga?
What do you think of people in huge daunting suits of armor?
Where do teh babies come from?
If you could impact the world as a whole, would you choose to impact it positively or negatively?
Favorite video game protagonist?
Do you prefer Jowireless, or Jolan?
What is a PSP?
It's something you eat, right?
What does Loco Roco mean to you?
What is your dream job?
Should I give you ProtoKun7's email address?
Lucid dreaming, do you do it?
Are you prepared to die tonight?
Is conflict amongst others annoying or entertaining?
Opinion on my ava n' sig?
What's the cutest thing you've ever witnessed?
What would you do if GBAtemp suddenly went down without promise of coming back up?

Goodbye for now.
happy.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Hey, Jolan!
Might as well get started with the questions. Might as well.

What's your favorite thing to do upon returning home from a long day at school/work? Turning on the PC, putting up some relaxing metal music, and sleeping.

Who is your most loved person? That would be my mom, as she's always there to support me.

When are you most likely to wake up when you have school/work? At least 1 hour before the needed time, I gotta take care of my appearance.

When are you most likely to wake up when you're off? 1 in the afternoon at the earliest.

What's your favorite holiday? Oh? Easter, I like coloring eggs.

What's your favorite game/game series? Dissidia Final Fantasy as a game, Metroid as series.

What's your favorite gaming console? PS2, only console I own.

How long have you been into fur, and what triggered it? *blushes* A while, since WoW came out. I was interested in Druids being able to become animals and google happened.

Who is your favorite Temper? Rydian, for being able to have an intelligent conversation with me.

Who is your least favorite Temper? GundamXXX for constantly trying to get me to have a threesome with him and Brian117.

What's your favorite website? CLICK IT

What was your first web forum? I think I first started using forums for a browser game called Kingdom of Loathing.

That's all for now, was it good for you? Yeah it was
biggrin.gif

ProtoKun7 said:
Hi Jolan. Yo.

You haven't constantly asked for my email address for a while now. Why is this? I'm playing the 'attachment' scenario where I badger a person for something for a while, then stop and make them realize how much they miss me and have them do the thing in question. So you should be giving me your email right about....now.

I can probably guess but I'm still going to ask: what's your opinion of me? You are a very generous person, but not social enough. You need to be less shy and show yourself to the internet for what you really are, and now what you want us to see you as.

Do I sound desperate or somehow more unusual than usual by asking that question in most KYTs this season? You sound as if you are affected by the public opinion, and want to listen to it in order to change. Don't, it makes you appear weak.

How did you come up with your username? That's an interesting question. If I recall, it was when I used to watch this children's cartoon on Fox Kids, the main character of which used a combat art that involved Calling Your Attacks, and he would always yell "Jolan" (or that's what I heard) before hitting the enemy. So that stuck with me. It's totally not related to what Jolan means in my language >.>"""

Vigilante said:
Favorite game? As I said, Dissidia Final Fantasy, but that might change when I buy the sequel, which is actually a prequel in storyline.
Favorite youtube Channel? Hah. It's http://www.youtube.com/user/lunardragon2607 I like how that guy does remixes of mostly Persona songs, but the rest of his stuff isn't bad either.
Do you know me? I remember people by forum signatures, and I think I know yours, but not you personally.

QUOTE(haflore @ Feb 19 2011, 06:06 AM)
Do you know the correct answer to this question? Yes. I mean no...FFFFYes I do.
What's your favourite game ever? Argle Bargle, Dissidia Final Fantasy is the greatest game ever created for the PSP and any console ever, nothing can defeat it in awesomeness in my eyes.
Have you ever played a popular game, and not liked it? Oh, the Call of Duty Franchise. I like FPS games, but the silly story really puts me off. I also dislike how people only buy it for the Multiplayer, which is what the devs put their effort in.
Pi or Pie? This -> Answer

D

Deleted User

Hi jolan, just the one question.

What would you prefer living in the city or the countryside?

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
game01 said:
hi Jolan, nice to meet you. Same!
like Cars movie? Oh, my 2-year-old cousin is obsessed with it. He has puzzles, wallpapers, calendars, toys, cups, bowls and probably even more things I don't know about from that movie. I watched the movie with him, it wasn't bad. The idea of talking card creeps me out a bit though.
do you like dogs or cats? I'm a bird person. Cats and dogs are hard to take care of in an apartment, but birds live in cages, sing you precious songs, and you can let them fly around your room a bit and have fun.
would you live in a city full of zombies and be always on the run? Nah, I'd stick with 3 people different from me and fight through hordes of zombies to get to safehouses around the city.
and/or would you live in an island, alone? Forever Alone? No thanks, I've read the book, seen the movie, and most definitely wouldn't want to be alone all the time. I prefer being around people.
are my questions okay? They're perplexing
how many fingers am i holding up when i'm typing this? You are typing with both hands, so zero.
how many heads do you have? Two. One on my neck, and you know where I'm going with this..
rolleyes.gif

do you watch anime? Yeah, daily. It's a fun way to pull yourself away from real life and let your imagination run free.
whats your fave(anime)? Uhm, there are so many...If I had to stick with 1, that would be Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, or a Certain Scientific Railgun. It's a sidestory to Toaru Majutsu no Index, but it's more fun seeing life through the eyes of the female protagonist. The whole universe is pretty cool too, with magic and science in it.

Schizoanalysis said:
Favourite peacock? Wanna see it?
smileipb2.png

ineap09 said:
Do you want to do your part in keeping the environment clean? Yes, but nobody else in my country does.
When is World War 3 gonna happen? When fanboys get access to real weapons. BEHOLD THE PS4 ARMY!
What will be the trigger of the war? "PS4 has much better exclusives than XBox72" - "YEAH WELL YOUR MOM" *war starts*
What has been the worst physical pain you've experienced? When I was 11, I pierced my knee just under the kneecap on a rusty metal edge. It stung like hell, but thankfully my friends helped me limp over home to get it bandaged. I had to take a tetanus shot afterwards, but a needle is nothing compared to that.
What about the worst emotional pain? I am too stronghearted to feel emotional pain. I'm okay with whatever life serves me.
Rydian or Monkat? The furrier one.
Alton Brown? Had me google that, got me hungry. Damn you!!
Anime? Yes, I watch all sorts.
Manga? Whenever something catches my eye, I check out the manga first, then download the anime.
What do you think of people in huge daunting suits of armor? Either Knights or Monster Hunter Cosplay. Latter is much cooler though.
Where do teh babies come from? You see, when a mommy loves a daddy a lot....
If you could impact the world as a whole, would you choose to impact it positively or negatively? World is already negative enough. Needs to be much more positive.
Favorite video game protagonist? Commander Shepard. She's hot.
Do you prefer Jowireless, or Jolan? I prefer Jo3G myself.
What is a PSP? A Miserable pile of secrets and good games!
It's something you eat, right? Mmmm, PSP-shaped cake...Now I know what i want for my next birthday.
What does Loco Roco mean to you? Tilting the PSP and wondering why the yellow bloopy things aren't moving.
What is your dream job? Software Engineer.
Should I give you ProtoKun7's email address? YES DO IT.
Lucid dreaming, do you do it? My dreams are extremely strange, enough to let me realize that I'm dreaming. Don't make me tell you the story about Gay Bishouned Satan.
Are you prepared to die tonight? I still have things I must do....
Is conflict amongst others annoying or entertaining? Very entertaining. I like being a fly on the wall.
Opinion on my ava n' sig? Avatar is cute, sig is....OMG IS THAT AYA? DIE AYA, LONG LIVE HATATE!
What's the cutest thing you've ever witnessed? A flipped down hedgehog trying to roll back on its feet. Dawwwww. Thankfully, I picked him up and brought him home. Awesome pet, but only for 2 months. Had to go visit my grandparents and left it in their garden to live its own life in the forest nearby.
What would you do if GBAtemp suddenly went down without promise of coming back up? *shrug* I have plenty more sites to visit.

Goodbye for now.
happy.gif
Goodbye!

Edgedancer said:
If you had to make the words for the acronym "MAS", what would it mean? Magical Assault Sniper. PEW PEW PCHOO

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Feb 19 2011, 12:39 PM)
Why is it taking you so long to answer questions? I'm GMT+2, I was sleeping like a baby, as snug as a bug in a rug (it's cold outside)

QUOTE(Ireland 1 @ Feb 19 2011, 03:08 PM)
Hi jolan, just the one question. Not a problem.

What would you prefer living in the city or the countryside? I have been asked that before, when I had to write an essay in English class. Needless to say, I contemplated a lot and decided to live in the suburbs, in a two-story house with a garden and a backyard. It's not a long drive from the city, and feels like the countryside. Ah, that is really my dream place to live.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Sheaperd121 said:
Why Jolan? Hey, don't blame me, it sounded cool at the time.
Why did you join GBATemp? Ugh, I got a DS with the 'newest flash card', which turned out to be a TTDS. Googling a way to update it to the latest firmware brought me here.
Ds Or Psp Both. Not at the same time though. There are some genre good for one portable, others for the other. FPS don't belong on either, sadly ;_;
Do you like me? Y U NO CALL ME ON SKYPE TO TALK WITH U AND TEH MONKATZ??

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey
happy.gif

How are you?
Do you know me?
Do you know The Catboy?
Where am I?
Where are we?
You or me?
Me or him?
Mods or mods?
Rules or The Angry Bear Cavalry?
EOF or Not EOF?
DBZ or DBZ Kai?
DS or PSP?
How many fingers am I holding up?
Am I cute?
What about now?
If you knew me would you buy me a beer?
If you knew me would you help me learn how to fly?
Can you fly?
How many other forum sites are you active on?
Have you seen any of my other accounts?

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Hey
happy.gif
Hello ^^"
How are you? Pretty good actually.
Do you know me? Not personally.
Do you know The Catboy? *gasp* BUT OF COURSE, YOUR MAJESTY.
Where am I? You're in the Matrix, Neo.
Where are we? We all live in yellow submarine, a yellow submarine...
You or me? Duh, me. I'm more awesome.
Me or him? Her, you both lack boobs.
Mods or mods? Better to Mod than to mod, I always* say. (*never)
Rules or The Angry Bear Cavalry? SCREW THE RULES I HAVE AN ARMY OF UNDEAD BEARS!
EOF or Not EOF? EoF, or else the idiocy will leak into the other subforums.
DBZ or DBZ Kai? I like the Original more.
DS or PSP? DSP, because that would be awesome. And make every DS/PSP fanboy shut up.
How many fingers am I holding up? One. Wait, that's not a finger, that's your....

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Sheaperd121 said:
Why Jolan? Hey, don't blame me, it sounded cool at the time.
Why did you join GBATemp? Ugh, I got a DS with the 'newest flash card', which turned out to be a TTDS. Googling a way to update it to the latest firmware brought me here.
Ds Or Psp Both. Not at the same time though. There are some genre good for one portable, others for the other. FPS don't belong on either, sadly ;_;
Do you like me? Y U NO CALL ME ON SKYPE TO TALK WITH U AND TEH MONKATZ??
On your to answer skype thing, its said that you didn't want to be disturbed. So I thought that you didn't want to be called.

It's saying that know actually, now that I've checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up