Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : tinymonkeyt

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tinyTV
wub.gif

Tell me few favorites about GBAtemp (stuff that first come to mind about GBAtemp)
What would be reason enough to leave the temp?
Who would you miss the most? (you can name few members)
Anything that particularly upsets you here?
You NEED to change one thing here....what would it be?
If we had the chance to meet in real life, would you rather avoid it or would you meet me?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hai tiny!!

Is irc serious business?
if not. why did i get banned?
Did i annoy you when i first joined?
Have i started to grow on you?
You like being a tv temper?
You find costello can be minda mean at times?
When will you be more active on twitter
ohnoes.png

Do you feel good being the most well known girl temper?
May ifish ask more questions at a later time?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Which do you prefer - Gentlemen or mentlegen? Spies or pyros?
Favorite animal?
Weirdest thing you've done in public?
Cuddled to death by a million kittens, beaten to death with cucumbers by drugged mail-squirrels or drowned in a sea of milk?
Am I going to ask more questions?
Yes
Why did I just answer my own question?
Cake or pie?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
How's life treating your good self?
What's next for you after high school?
How's the dancing coming?
You gonna throw some pops and locks into your reviews?
What are some of your favourite memories on the temp?
If there was one person you could punch square in the face without getting any flak, who would it be?
If you could live in any country in the world, which would it be?
Have you ever partied like it's 1999?
Bands/singers you're listening to alot of at the moment?
Best film(s) you've seen recently?
Worst film(s) you've seen recently?
Read any good books lately?
What games have impressed you recently?
What do you think about the 3DS?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Which do you prefer - Gentlemen or mentlegen? Spies or pyros? Haha mentlegen because of you! And spies also because of you! They are much more sneaky and ninja-like than pyros.
Favorite animal? Do you really need to ask that?? Monkeys :3
Weirdest thing you've done in public? Um. Good question. I'm sure I've done pretty weird things like fart and burp but I've probably done worse but I'm just not remembering right now.. I've walked around like a model (exaggerated. stood in the middle of the road in a pose) just for fun and to see people's reactions..
Cuddled to death by a million kittens, beaten to death with cucumbers by drugged mail-squirrels or drowned in a sea of milk? LOL. Um, cuddled to death sounds the least painful and I'm not a big fan of milk or mail-squirrels..
Am I going to ask more questions? Possibly? No, WAIT, YES, YOU ARE. I AM PSYCHIC
Yes HAH. I TOLD YOU SO
Why did I just answer my own question? You didn't. I used my mind control antics to make you ask that question and then answer it yourself.
Cake or pie? Cake! Not too much of it though. I can only stand so much fluffy sweetness. Unless it's icecream cake. NOMNOMNOM.

TrolleyDave said:
How's life treating your good self? Very good, thank you! I'm in transition between high school and college so the summer is very relaxing (and boring to say in the least) but I'm enjoying all this free time haha.
What's next for you after high school? College definitely! Hopefully my party animal nature won't become too dominant in college haha. JK
tongue.gif

How's the dancing coming? Well since it's summer, I'm trying to practice more because I have the time to. I'm definitely going to continue and possibly join a crew/club in college to further my... career?
You gonna throw some pops and locks into your reviews? Lolsies. That has nothing to do with gaming! Maybe as a sneak preview or something..lol.
What are some of your favourite memories on the temp? Favorite memories? Haha, too many to list! But some of them are... BoneMonkey's whole fiasco thingie. Getting banned and then everyone getting into a big commotion over him. P1ngy's amazing transformation! I used to think he was just a silly BoneMonkey imposter and if you would've told me he would be a moderator in the future, I would've never believed it back then. But now, I really do believe that people can change haha! Also I still remember when Toni was just a normal, average temper and now he's some hotshot Global Moderator. Hot damn. It's just really cool to see all these people that I've shared memories with 'grow up' :') Hrm, I loved the competitions on here (esp. since I've won once or twice)! And most of you don't remember, but back when my youtube channel used to be somewhat famous, one gaming channel featured my Guitar Hero DS vid [and called me a dude as well] and I was remotely happy that I was actually recognized! I still have so many more, but those are the ones that I can think of right now..
If there was one person you could punch square in the face without getting any flak, who would it be? I'm not sure, but I think you've asked me this in my last KYT but I don't even remember what I said. I'd think I'd punch.. Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) for making this work such a mess with his vampireness. He's not even cute.
If you could live in any country in the world, which would it be? Probably Taiwan or China. I really do love the Asian countries! I love the culture, THE FOOD, the people there, THE FOOD, the convenience of everything, THE FOOD, the cute stuff! and did I mention THE FOOD? Haha. Oh yeah, things are cheap as well.
Have you ever partied like it's 1999? I'm not sure what that really means since I was like... 7 when it was 1999 and did not know how people partied.. But I think I've partied pretty hard with my friends before..
Bands/singers you're listening to alot of at the moment? Mmmm, I guess just the normal hip hop/pop artists on the radio stations. I like Justin Bieber though. I know I'll get a lot of crap for saying that but whatever. ITS A FREE COUNTRY. I really wish I had my own kind of music though. And not just be normal and like everything on the radio. I'll find it someday.
Best film(s) you've seen recently? Well, last movie I watched was the new Karate Kid with Jaden Smith, and I thought Jaden did a really good job. Plus, I really like martial arts movie so I'd say that would be a pretty good film I watched recently.. And I just watched Slumdog tonight with the fambam (I've watched it before though) and I liked that movie a lot too. I'm going to say Toy Story 3 even though I haven't watched it yet, but if I did, I know I'd put it here too haha.
Worst film(s) you've seen recently? I really haven't watched any bad films lately.. because I tend to look at reviews before I watch movies to make sure they're okay. I watched My Sister's Keeper with the family and I didn't think that was very good.
Read any good books lately? Not really, as I've pretty much stopped outside reading by myself since high school started. It's a sad fact and I hope to pick up a few books to read independently. I'm about to read a Nicholas Sparks book and I'm sure that will be good.
What games have impressed you recently? Games that I have played, or just seen? Because a lot of the 3DS games have impressed me (as I'm sure they have impressed you as well). Playing wise, I'd say Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker. Maybe because it's one of the first PSP games I've played, but it's a challenging but fun game! Graphics are awesome (only because I've never really played anything past DS graphics).
What do you think about the 3DS? I totally jaw-dropped when I saw it and the videos of the games on it! I'm really looking forward to playing some awesome 3D games on it when it comes out. Not sure if I should buy it on release date (since there might be a better improved one coming after) but I'll definitely try to get my hands on one soon so I can play (and review =D)

Justin121994 said:
Are you single? haha don't have to answer if you don't wanna Yes, I am. Have been my whole life but it's not like I'm unwilling to change that. Hopefully college will change that :]

QUOTE(Infinite Zero @ Jun 27 2010, 10:04 PM)
Why are you so cute?
happy.gif
Haha, I try, I try. JK, JK. I am? I don't know, maybe being tiny has something to do with cuteness factor :3
Do you like strawberries? Yesh! I DO! Especially with like, whipped cream, or sugar. Or in a smoothie. Strawberries are yummy.
Have a tattoo?
ph34r.gif
I did.. for awhile haha. It was a temporary stuck on one for grad night (there's a pic on my fb)! But I don't have a real one..
Vodka or beer?
tongue.gif
Don't know because I've haven't tried any of those..
Desktop or laptop? I've used a laptop for a pretty long time so laptop is only pretty much what I know.
Sony or Nintendo? Nintendo? Not trying to be a fan girl here... It's just that I've only been exposed to Ninty products (I have a DS and a Wii) until recently I just got a PSP. Nintendo seems to be the most family oriented and I like that their games are *mostly* mildly friendly!..Especially for a gamer noob like me.
Having fun being a tv temper? Heehee, yes! I hope to use more of it in the upcoming months. It's a very exciting service that I hope can serve the community well!

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you get tired of all these GBATEMP boys hitting on you?

Do you like Taiko no Tatsujin?

What is your favourite candy flavour?

Have you ever taken apart a console?

What is your favourite game franchise?

Who is your favourite character in Zelda (if you have played it)?

Which country would you most like to live in?

How many DS flashcards do you own (and which ones)?

How many modded consoles do you own (and which ones)?

If you could be a member of any '80s band, which one would it be?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hallo.
mellow.gif

Is tiny a tiny monkey?
What is the t for?
Tea or coffee?
Favorite drink?
Favorite food?
Languages you can speak?
ifish, liefish or truefish
mellow.gif

Favorite emoticon?
Last game you played?

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cat or dog?
Hamster or Guinea Pig?
Sony, M$ or Ninty?
IIRC that's a hamster in your avi, right?
Is it from Hamtaro?
is that a skirt its wearing o.o

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
The internet has no gals... RIGHT?
Am I considered to be sexually harassing you?
Am I the only to sexually harass you? Please say yes.
Do you like the kitchen?
Do you like the kitchen sexist jokes?
If you could be a male, would you be one?
If you do, which male do you want to be?
Do you realise all my questions are related to gender in one way or another?
Should I ask more normal questions?
Do you listen to METAL? \m/

You don't know anything about me besides the fact that I'm a spammer, right?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Watch out for Boxes,they can bite
smileipb2.png

True or false: Bieber is German for basketball
You rock?
I rock.
toot.gif
or
grog.gif

Pizza?
Filipino(food)?
What you gonna do after this?
Has soulanger hit on you?
Who has hit on you?

wub.gif

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Derp?
Thoughts on me?
Ice cream and an Oreo cookie?
Nomnomnom?
Like furries?
Like my avatar?
Can you sing?
You vs. Overlord Nadrian:
Overlord Nadrian vs. Overlord Nadrian:
What is this I don't even
EoF or Off-Topic?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why can't I find you on Facebook anymore? (Your real profile, that is, not your temp one!
wink.gif
)
Best thing that ever happened to you?
Worst thing that ever happened to you?
What's your name stand for? (I'm guessing the t stands for the first letter of your name, but what's the tinymonkey part?)
Thoughts on the newly released DSTWO? And how you begged me to give it to you?
smileipb2.png

Favourite game of all time?
Best laugh you've had recently?
What do you study at school?
Which job are you aiming for?
How did you find out about the scene?
What's up?
Thoughts on yourself?
Thoughts on mthr?
Thoughts on me?
Thoughts on my questions?
Why does the last part of my questions always get cut off when I post them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up