2 Questions about the YSMenu

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by ZeroEXE93, Jan 17, 2009.

Jan 17, 2009

2 Questions about the YSMenu by ZeroEXE93 at 12:31 AM (1,320 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ZeroEXE93
    OP

Member ZeroEXE93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I need some help with it.

1. How do you add themes to it? Make it as simple as possible please. [​IMG]

2. Jump Ultimate Stars (the translation) loads, then I get a white screen. Is there a way to fix this? Btw, it works fine on the original R4 firmware.

2. Pendor

Member Pendor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    1. Replace (or place, if they don't exist) YSMenu1.bmp and YSMenu2.bmp with your own, on the TTMENU directory. There's also an ini file (YSMenu.ini) to setup the font colors.

2. No idea, sorry. But I'm pretty sure I've never had any trouble with the patched JUS on YSMenu. Try again, patching a clean rom.

3. ZeroEXE93
    OP

Member ZeroEXE93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I got a clean rom and re-patched JUS. Still doesn't work. =/

EDIT: It goes to the intro then blacks out now. =/

4. gnimaG

Newcomer gnimaG Newbie

Germany
    Should work fine this way, at least it does so on my M3 Simply. [​IMG]
    I hope this helps you. [​IMG]

5. gokuguy

Member gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I also have JUS Translation for my R4, & i had the same problem. I don't know if its the newest firmware that was changed a bit, disabling this game, or what it was, but it works fine on my R4 menu. The only solution i can think of is using the r4 firmware with the ysmenu, using the r4sauto bat file method which replaces the multimedia option to ysmenu when you hit it. I get a lot more compatibility like this, R4 menu usually works better with patched games, like Sonic Chronicles with an arm7 patch, ysmenu continued to freeze on me when playing that, but R4 menu works great with it.