Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do these saves need to be from the export function or can they be from ftp or the sg and db payload? if I'm wanting to resign saves from a banned account to an account that's not been activated, I can't until we can sign into psn?

J

Joselof96

do these saves need to be from the export function or can they be from ftp or the sg and db payload? if I'm wanting to resign saves from a banned account to an account that's not been activated, I can't until we can sign into psn?
Of you send me an save that you got trough FTP I can double check It upload it and send me an donwload Link (:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

would love to get one. Of course i would pay for it.
Hit me Up next month Will have a slot free, I can give you a slot for free all you have to do is to send THE save File to me and I Will resign it for you

J

Joselof96

don't you need the to and from profiles as well?
Im full so cant add add your profile yet but I can check IF I can resign THE save to an alt account I have ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im full so cant add add your profile yet but I can check IF I can resign THE save to an alt account I have ^^
So hit me Up in a dm I can double check IF it reads saves from ftp

Reactions: godreborn

SohailQureshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This seller is a total scam avoid at all costs! He openly says he's got slots for save wizard yet he hasn't even got the programme and is still waiting to get.

J

Joselof96

This seller is a total scam avoid at all costs! He openly says he's got slots for save wizard yet he hasn't even got the programme and is still waiting to get.
hit me up I can resign your saves can check my save wizard for proof but you will have to wait till next month though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol