Homebrew 2 Disc Gamecube Game on USB Loader GX help

P0wderedM1lkMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry if this was asked any time before but I am completely lost on how to play Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes on USB loader GX. I want to play of my HDD and I have already installed Dios Mios 2.2 wad through Wad Manager 1.7. I have THE latest USB loader GX version and it on the Dios Mios wiki it says it can handle 2 disc loading. I have downloaded an iso for each disc of metal gear solid and I have tried to use GCreex to format it since that what I read what to do. I'm not really sure if I am doing it right though. I put down gcreex.exe -x then the file place but when it goes to work it eventually stops working and windows says GCREEX.exe has stopped working. I have also downloaded a 4 part iso where there are 2 parts to one disc. I am not really sure how to consolidate 2 parts into one iso image or gcm image or whatever it is.

So basically i have no idea what I am doing so I would like to know what format my Metal Gear Solid Iso needs to be converted to and how to convert it to it and then how to get it to run on USB loader GX.

P0wderedM1lkMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh are you positive? It says on the Dios Mios page that it supports 2 discs though. Also i just looked up Swiss and it doesnt support external Usb drives D:

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is old, but i read somehwere (i have wii u set up) that using usb loader with nintendont for wii/ngc games.

if you have a 2 disc gc game you use nintendont as the loader from usb loader settings and create a folder for the game, name disc one as game.iso and disc two as disc2.iso and nintendont changes discs automatically?

it never occurred to me until now after backing up all my cube games to store on my HDD to run on the wii u.

Reactions: JediFallenGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.