Homebrew 2.1.0 CTR transfer help

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live on campus where everything with torrents is blocked so i am unable to download the USA 2.1.0 download, can someone help me out by re uploading it or sending it to me? im following this guide
https://3ds.guide/2.1.0-ctrtransfer and trying to download the New 3DS or Old 3DS or 2DS 2.1.0 - USA - ctrtransfer file.
Have you tried using a vpn that might fix the problem?(I reccomend cyberghost) Plus nobody can give you that file here since it is a ware and if someone gave it too you they would get in trouble with the mods.

coopmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man i didnt even think of that, i mean technically its not a ware as its a system file but im sure its against the rules. cyberghost is blocked, most vpns are blocked here too.....

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the VPN proxy is blocked then your best bet is to go to a local store that has a free wifi hotspot. Other than that, you can't really do much there.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man i didnt even think of that, i mean technically its not a ware as its a system file but im sure its against the rules. cyberghost is blocked, most vpns are blocked here too.....
Yeah I had to learn that too looks like the only way is to go on a site like that iso site and ask someone or go to some place with diffrent wifi.

coopmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the VPN proxy is blocked then your best bet is to go to a local store that has a free wifi hotspot. Other than that, you can't really do much there.
ultimately i have my phone so im thinking of just using my phone data. yeah my university is kinda in a remote place and there is almost no free wifi here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans