Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : Neschn

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Favourite pudding?
2. Ever eaten Vegemite?
3. What instruments do you play?
4. Worst day imaginable?
5. Dog or cat?

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's my questions to you NeSchn:[*]Which city, state and country where you live?[*]Is rock your favourite music genre?[*]How and why do you like the 'Black Metal' picture?[*]How do you like my avatar? How about yours?[*]You know how to play drums very well, right?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. What kind of tooth paste do you use?
2. What is your favorite aquatic animal?
3. What is your favorite planet NOT INCLUDING EARTH?
4. Where did you get your avatar from?
5. Wtf? (It's a legitimate question.)
wink.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
1. Favourite pudding?
2. Ever eaten Vegemite?
3. What instruments do you play?
4. Worst day imaginable?
5. Dog or cat?
1. Definitely Vanilla, YUMMEH!!!
2. Nope, I would like to try it though.
3. Mostly drums I have been playing for 7 years, I can play some grindcore guitar, and I do death/grind/ and black metal vocals.
4. Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. My worst day ever would probably be everyone being pissed at me, because I try not to get anyone mad at me.
5. I like both, Dogs are very fun and love everyone, Cats are very personable though.

antonkan said:
Here's my questions to you NeSchn:[*]Which city, state and country where you live?[*]Is rock your favourite music genre?[*]How and why do you like the 'Black Metal' picture?[*]How do you like my avatar? How about yours?[*]You know how to play drums very well, right?
1. Troy, NY, in good old shitty America
2. No not at all, I love Progressive Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Grindcore, Post-Rock, and Electronica.
3. Haha because its funny and makes me look like an idiot, it also gives me something to do.
4. Yours is alright, Im not the biggest fan of Sonic but its cool. I personally love mine, but I think its due for a change soon.
5. Yup, I have been playing for about 7 years and can play almost all genres.

QUOTE(worlok375 @ Oct 8 2009, 01:29 AM)
1. What kind of tooth paste do you use?
2. What is your favorite aquatic animal?
3. What is your favorite planet NOT INCLUDING EARTH?
4. Where did you get your avatar from?
5. Wtf? (It's a legitimate question.)
wink.gif
1. What ever kind meh mama and papa have out, My personally favorite is Aim though.
2. NARWHALS!!!!!
3. It was Pluto but seeing as that ain't even considered a planet anymore ( ANGRY FACE ) I would have to go with Jupiter.
4. I found it on 4chan actually, I was pulling an all nighter with my friends and it was in a funny gif thread so I sized it down and used it.
5. I know right, shits F'ed dude. Real F'ed...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Favourite type of citrus fruit?

2) Choice between "come with me and travel for your entire life but you will never stay long in one place" or "live a normal life and travel as you would in one"; which do you choose?

3) 15 years in the future during which time you have made it and now you are playing dodge the groupies; through the kitchen and out the back, a disguise or up high and vanish in a maze of rooms?

4) Metal snake or metal skeleton (as in animated skeleton not skeleton for you)?

5) Of all the big short and simple games (tetris, asteroids, space invaders......) which are you most likely to have on a gaming device?

6) Backflip or frontflip?

7) Headbanging or windmill?

8) You are listening to an awful track for whatever reason and for a fraction of a second a truly, unbelievably good loop/riff/breakbeat appears; do you steal it for use in your own works or curse that such a bad source had such a good thing to sample (no cop out and say I would change it to not resemble it)?

9) Worst band you ever heard that later had a member go on to feature in a far better band?

10) Favourite film from your youth?

11) Following from 10) which at least somewhat major character would you axe from the film in an attempt to make it even better (or if it is a hard choice pivotal character that could be deleted and/or merged with someone else)?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with stage setup for the party afterwards: any secrets/tips/tricks you wish to share about such things?

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1.is the dancing bread a metaphor for your love for food?
2.what age did you say you are^^?
3.whats the difference between murder and manslaughter?
4.would you visit a concert of 50' cent if your life would depent on it?
5.what do you do?
6.will i ever get over 200 posts'?
7.hot or cold?
8.what console fraction do you belong to?
9.why did you say that the psp go will faile very badly?
10.are 10 questions enough?
11.what's the meaning of death?
12.can i use my wiimote as weapon?

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
1) Favourite type of citrus fruit?
Hmmm, I'll probably have to go with Clementines. They are uber delicious.
2) Choice between "come with me and travel for your entire life but you will never stay long in one place" or "live a normal life and travel as you would in one"; which do you choose?
Interesting, I would probably go with the second one because I'm a homebody kinda, however, I do like to travel.
3) 15 years in the future during which time you have made it and now you are playing dodge the groupies; through the kitchen and out the back, a disguise or up high and vanish in a maze of rooms?
Hahaha, I'm not one for confusing things, so I would take the easy route and go through the kitchen and out the back.
4) Metal snake or metal skeleton (as in animated skeleton not skeleton for you)?
Metal Skeleton, like Terminator?
5) Of all the big short and simple games (tetris, asteroids, space invaders......) which are you most likely to have on a gaming device?
Tetris, from when I got my first flashcard, to when I sold my DS and my flashcard, I always had Tetris DS on it no matter what.
6) Backflip or frontflip?
Backflip, more badass.
7) Headbanging or windmill?
Hahaha, Headbanging by far. The windmill just makes you look like an asshole XD
8) You are listening to an awful track for whatever reason and for a fraction of a second a truly, unbelievably good loop/riff/breakbeat appears; do you steal it for use in your own works or curse that such a bad source had such a good thing to sample (no cop out and say I would change it to not resemble it)?
I'm not one for stealing so I would probably just be like "Damn, that part was crazy. Too bad the rest of it blows ass."
9) Worst band you ever heard that later had a member go on to feature in a far better band?
The only one I can think of is Old Funeral and Burzum/Mayhem/Immortal. Old Funeral was a small time Death/Black metal band that weren't really great but weren't awful, and after they disbanded, Count Grishnacht (SP? Aka Burzum) formed Burzum, and Abbath formed Immortal which are great bands.
10) Favourite film from your youth?
The Goonies by far.
11) Following from 10) which at least somewhat major character would you axe from the film in an attempt to make it even better (or if it is a hard choice pivotal character that could be deleted and/or merged with someone else)?
The Fertelli brother that wasn't the big beefy one. That guy just always pissed me off.
12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with stage setup for the party afterwards: any secrets/tips/tricks you wish to share about such things?
My band would probably play a show, I would have a bunch of friends over, probably have a fire or something, and people could drink or smoke if they felt like it. My parents aren't big with drinking though, and neither am I
tongue.gif

QUOTE(blackdragonbahamut @ Oct 8 2009, 02:44 AM) 1.is the dancing bread a metaphor for your love for food?
Nahh, but it probably could be now that I think of it.
2.what age did you say you are^^?
3.whats the difference between murder and manslaughter?
Murder is when you deliberately kill someone, Manslaughter is when you kill them by accident I believe.
4.would you visit a concert of 50' cent if your life would depent on it?
Yeah, I guess I would have to. I hate rap but if my life depended on it, I guess I would have to
frown.gif

5.what do you do?
Go to school, hang with friends, Play drums, troll the interwebs
smileipb2.png

6.will i ever get over 200 posts'?
... I have almost 3000 XD
7.hot or cold?
Cold, I love the cold, you can always put on more things to make you warm. You can't do that when its hot.
8.what console fraction do you belong to?
Mostly handheld, I don't play consoles very much.
9.why did you say that the psp go will faile very badly?
I don't recall ever saying that, but I think it sucks and is a waste of space. It looks very simplistic and just stupid looking.
10.are 10 questions enough?
If you wanna ask more, I don't mind
biggrin.gif

11.what's the meaning of death?
Your soul has left your body.
12.can i use my wiimote as weapon?
I do
smileipb2.png

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Family Guy, American Dad or The Cleveland Show?
First console you ever owned?
If you could instantly have one material item what would it be?
Hottest chick in showbusiness?
Have you ever farted in an elevator and blamed someone else?
In a square fight who would win, Stewie or Maggie?
Favourite non-metal band?
If you weren't a musician what do you think you'd be?
Favourite film?
Film you hated the most?
Worst band/musician you've ever heard?
Have you ever listened to an album and thought a band was great, then heard/seen them live and they sounded nothing like they do in the studio and it's instantly put you off them?
Have you seen Zombieland?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Do you love me ?
Do you love Led Zeppelin?
Favourite none death/black metal/grindcore/ more ear friendly band?
A NeSchn is...
If NeSchn were an adjective, what would it describe?
Are you a nice pimp?
Can I add you on facebook?
Ideology?
Obama?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Describe yourself with one word.

Favorite band, can be anything over than yourself
tongue.gif

ever been in a fight?

Damn, ham or spam?

Favorite website (only limitation is pr0n)

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How would you make it up to us if you had a "Know Your Temps" session that had many questions but you were too busy at school to answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto