zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
umm I have a problem. my favorite game of all time is jump ultimate stars, and when I upgraded to r4ds firmware 1.11, the intro gets glitchy halfway through and freezes! can someone please tell me how to fix this! I mean I can just skip the intro but it is really cool! I want to be ABLE to watch it. other than that though things work great. (except ar codes don't work in animal crossing but I can live with that)

fearofblood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no problems
biggrin.gif

dewgong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if it's the 1.11's problem but the taiko drumming game's multiplayer is not working for me and i cant play pokemon pearl japanese version cuz it just turned black then i have to shut it down.

P.S. A few other games' download play didnt work either

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever you update the R4's firmware, you should ALWAYS delete the old _DS_MENU.SYS file, otherwise you will get screwy problems. It will be re-created upon the next boot, so don't worry about it.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Works fine no problems although when I first put it on, all my Files said the final revision was 00-00-1980. But after re-formatting the card everything went back to normal.

AeN0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I just want to clarify something, is trimming mandatory to make download play working ? Because I don't want to trim them x)

btran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
been having an issue with rune factory.. save game gets corrupted after 3-4 loads.. anyone else experiencing this? (1.11 firmware of course)

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey, I deleted the old dsmenu.sys like you said and jump ultimate stars still freezes in the intro. I will try downloading the rom from another source but idk cause it was a pretty reliable one in the first place.

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So how does the DLDI auto patching work because if you put a nds hombrew file none patched and play it most works fine (some dont) but it doesnt patch it if you put it back on the pc and patch it with DLDIrc its still says default (no interface) now should it not say R4 or some thing along thoughs lines.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how does the DLDI auto patching work because if you put a nds hombrew file none patched and play it most works fine (some dont) but it doesnt patch it if you put it back on the pc and patch it with DLDIrc its still says default (no interface) now should it not say R4 or some thing along thoughs lines.
It doesn't actually patch the file. It loads the code into memory and just patches that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo