Recent content by x149te

  1. x149te

    Homebrew [Release] VirtuaNES for 3DS

    Would be cool if you updated UI and new abilitles to SNES9x standalone emulator. It's only emulator that upgraded emulator later
  2. x149te

    Feedback Switch 1 Pro Controller Vs. Switch 2 Pro Controller

    I just use switch 2 joycons on PC like I do with Switch 1 Pro controller. They work fine under bluetooth and even wired. But you need additional layer to PC recognize them (Switch 2 ProCon wired works with Steam without additional apps), somewhat like Ds4windows...
  3. x149te

    Hacking Hardware Homebrew Booting into internal QA/diag environment (⁠/rom:/inspection config⁠)

    I remember someone did show similar on Switch 2 launch
  4. x149te

    Hardware Mig Switch on Switch 2

    people reporting there over 120 Chinese people are banned. Some of them had console only around 4 days.
  5. x149te

    [Research] CVE-2025-10263 (ARM Erratum 4193794) & Potential Kernel Escalation on Switch 2

    Winn Nintendo pay me if I will show them this? Is it worth the effort?
  6. x149te

    'The Blood of Dawnwalker' to launch on GOG

    that means early on torrents. Good
  7. x149te

    Hardware Best way to wirelessly connect Switch 2 Joy-Cons, Pro Controller, and NSO GCN to Windows PC.

    My favorite option is this. PS5 controller mode. Some games have "native" gyro support but only with Dualsense or Dualshock for some reason. It's useful if you don't want put every game into Steam and tweak gyro settings there.
  8. x149te

    Hardware GCN NSO Gamecube Controller Bluetooth PC Support

    I checked it out. joycon2cpp works fine, yet shows as Dualshock wired connection. indicators wiggling as if they searching connection, not connected. It's not issue, but distracting a little. mouse mode didn't work for me. Didn't test but I'm sure gyro will work. Switch2connect is more...
  9. x149te

    Hardware GCN NSO Gamecube Controller Bluetooth PC Support

    How is it compared to Switch2Connect?
  10. x149te

    Can I use the GameCube NSO controller wirelessly on Windows

    you didn't say anything about Mac and Android versions too huh
  11. x149te

    Can I use the GameCube NSO controller wirelessly on Windows

    Try out Switch2Connect. Right now it's best app to connect Switch 2 controllers with PC. I'm using it to connect Switch 2 controllers with PC in Dualsense mode (cuz some PC games support Gyro only with Dualsense)
  12. x149te

    Hacking Homebrew Homebrew game Project Undertale 3DS (W.I.P)

    Expected. But it was good times. Good luck with whatever you will do next.
  13. x149te

    Steam Deck gets a major price bump, more than 40% increase for US buyers

    nobody got refunds yet. And I don't think they will.
  14. x149te

    Switch 2 will be successful as the Wii U

    without hacks Switch 2 topics became laziest boring flood themes worse than talking about your EX
  15. x149te

    Hardware Homebrew Homebrew app Project [Release] topos — True SBS 3D Video Player for 3DS | RGB888, MVD Hardware Decode, Smooth & Clean

    Tried Avatar trailer. Looks even better than moflex videos. Now I need to learn how to convert things. What about several audio for video or subtitles?