Recent content by VolcanoY

  1. V

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    For those that seem to have the issue with performance degregration over time. I noticed that the issue is really bad when using FSR. My frame rate would drop to 45 within a half hour sometimes and changing it even during game play to something like bicubic would fix it. I still get some...
  2. V

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    First of all, I really appreciate you and other modders who spend their free time on these projects. I have attached a zip with my recording and my save file, I use the second save slot. Note I am using the uncensor mod so certain art names aren't 1 to 1 Like hundred shell is hundred mortar. As...
  3. V

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    Great work on the dynamic fps mod. One major issue is that A lot of animations are at half speed like the title screen, but also a lot of effects during combat. Something like phoenix in skell combat, You will see the skell animation normally and the enemy will be damaged, but the flame effect...
  4. V

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    There is only one problem, the targeting rectangle is completely shifted to the right and no longer centers on the enemy. I reverted back to the old version just because of that, but it looks really nice in menu's though. edit: I tested both the 3440x1440 version and the regular 2560x1440...
  5. V

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Running it through google translate and japanese made no sense, Google suggested Chinese and if you translate the first cheat it translates to xenoblade chronicles in chinese but to double god in japanese.
  6. V

    Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

    Yes it can. I played the english menu only patched version fine on drastic. I did however have a problem with the first endless frontier game with drastic where at some point in the game it would always freeze. But if if you went past that part on a different emu and ported your save it would...
  7. V

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    I have several questions and I hope all of them can be answered. I have set up an emunand trough atmoshpehere 0.9.2 and hekate 5.0, but the guide I followed metioned that after booting emunand I had to set it up like a new switch, but my emunand looked exactly like my systemnand. Also booting...
  8. V

    Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

    Thank you for the reply and good luck. Also glad to hear that those bugs didn't appear in your build.
  9. V

    Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

    Just googled again because I wanted to do another playtrough and suddenly found this toppic. I would love to beta test this game if possible. I have played trough this game so many times(new game plus+ and bonus dungeon included) so I know it pretty much in and out. I used a translation on...