Recent content by vLTD

  1. vLTD

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Thanks, noted about the game updates, I think both of the updates you mentioned works with 22.5. I'll just update if I come across an incompatible update cos I'm lazy
  2. vLTD

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Given the lack of new game releases, is there any real need to update my switch oled to 23.0.0 or beyond for the near future? Currently on 22.5.0
  3. vLTD

    Gaming Pokemon Pokopia looks pretty cute

    It's so much fun
  4. vLTD

    How the fuck do I install Daybreak?

    Then you should be fine. You can check your Atmosphere version by going into settings and checking your FW version, it'll saying something like `20.0.0|1.9.4|S` The `1.9.4` bit is your Atmosphere version
  5. vLTD

    How the fuck do I install Daybreak?

    So long as you have Atmosphere 1.9.5 and Hekate 6.3.1 you're fine. Atmosphere was updated about 3 weeks ago and Hekate 5 months ago, so if you went through the process of setting up CFW anytime prior to those dates and haven't updated, you'll need to update accordingly.
  6. vLTD

    How the fuck do I install Daybreak?

    Thanks. My mistake was that it's bundled with hbl and hbmenu! D'oh!
  7. vLTD

    How the fuck do I install Daybreak?

    You should update Atmosphere yes, and it includes the latest Hekate does not include Hekate so you'll need to update that too. If your current version of Atmosphere (and Hekate) don't support your firmware version, it'll refuse to boot into emunand. You need to download the firmware manually...
  8. vLTD

    Hardware Mig Switch on Switch 2

    He/she/they probably meant to reply to the guy you replied to. Still, bit of a dramatic reaction
  9. vLTD

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    I have two donor OLED boards which I have used to practice the kamikaze method, and got it perfect on the second attempt/board (the first went too far so was a good learning experience in itself). Are there any other spots on the board where I might be able to practice grinding just so I can...
  10. vLTD

    Those who bought a Switch 2 at launch, do you still have it?

    Bought mine on launch, never played SMO so I played that + MKW (about 100hrs on the latter now), currently about 70hrs into Silksong and will get Hades 2 once I've finished Act 3. I've never really cared about not having many Switch 2 exclusives, the size of and performance on the Switch 2 just...
  11. vLTD

    New project attempts to convert Switch 2's MicroSD slot to M.2 SSD

    This kind of reminds me of the project DragonInjector had eventual plans for, with a concept around being able to switch MicroSD cards on the fly, which is something this could potentially (re)introduce. I know I'm skipping a lot of steps to remind myself of that, but still interesting nonetheless
  12. vLTD

    Create a nintendo login for switch 2?

    If you have no intention of using Nintendo's online services, then no.
  13. vLTD

    Your first impressions of the Switch 2

    Did you figure this out? I'm having the same issue connecting to a 5ghz network as well. Can't even connect to my phone hotspot on 5ghz 2.4ghz works fine
  14. vLTD

    Hacking Feedback I fucked up my brother's switch

    It's fairly easy to mod a v2 but that's speaking with my own experience. With absolutely no experience it can be pretty easy to mess things up, and if you're ignorant, careless or don't understand how things can cause issues, then a simple installation can turn real sour, real quick... As...
  15. vLTD

    Can't Connect to EShop on SysMMC

    Banning isn't instant yeah but if you can connect to eShop on OFW then that's a good sign that you're fine (for now). Yes you won't be able to connect to any online services on OFW if you're banned so you'll find out the hard way if you are. Setting your exosphere settings as Hayato mentioned...