Recent content by unkngod

  1. unkngod

    Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

    I’m sorry if this was answered. But my romfs for TOTK stopped working. I updated and the game launches without any romfs or exefs folder but crashes if it has those folder. Is this something that is broken for now?
  2. unkngod

    The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2 TID: 0100F2C0115B6000 BID: 082CE09B06E33A12, D5AD6AC71EF53E3E, 168DD518D925C7A3,

    Sounds pretty straight forward. I wanted to change the glide code to hold just X. So with breeze I can do that? I have Edison sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask. 1684413639 Where is this code I’m trying to find it but I suck lol thanks
  3. unkngod

    The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2 TID: 0100F2C0115B6000 BID: 082CE09B06E33A12, D5AD6AC71EF53E3E, 168DD518D925C7A3,

    I saw this on TomSwitch mynxcheat page, [  MoonJump  hover] 04000000 00703800 F94002B3 04000000 04A71100 F94002B3 04000000 04A71104 18000068 04000000 04A71108 B900FE68 04000000 04A7110C 16F249BE 80000100 04000000 00703800 150DB640 04000000 04A71110 3F800000 20000000 80000104...
  4. unkngod

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    I am using the Hold X for gliding but it seems like it cuts alot or feels buggy, the hold ZL and X for jump is smooth but I hate the hold ZL and just want to press X anyone got a nicer cheat for that?
  5. unkngod

    the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom nintendo switch cheats

    Is there a code for when you're using items/consuming/ food, props and material never changes?
  6. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    No one asked for this opinion. He's just saying OHK is one hit kill. Not asking you or anyone if it's fun or not.
  7. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Y’all gotta play the fucking game.
  8. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Teleport works. Just don't skip it I guess, that's what I would say. I didn't skip it and it showed me the teleport option with it enabled.
  9. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    If talking about the Zelda, normally when you eat an item it'll disappear but using that code, the items will still remain, eating one dish will still leave that dish in your item.
  10. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Okay, a lot of this talking isn't even related to codes, can you guys PM each other? This isn't the thread. This is for requesting codes, or if a codes having issues talking about that, not guiding someone through a game. Come on. It just pages of you guys talking about the game.
  11. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Lmao so many of you guys need cheat for stupidest reason. The cheats provided for Zelda are sufficient but some of you guys just can’t even crack a simple code. Or use your head to be able to solve something. Like holy shit. Play the game. Wait and request it. Don’t say “I need this…” or start...
  12. unkngod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I'm trying to find the times 4 cheat for items in Zelda. I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me to the right direction
  13. unkngod

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Random question lol. I caught a hoopa to test and it crashed the save. Is there anyway to reset that or would I have to wait till PKhex to edit it out.
  14. unkngod

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    The latest one does have it, I just downloaded it two minutes ago and it works and shows for me.