Recent content by TriggerCoder

  1. TriggerCoder

    Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

    I've fixed some BUG (Path not found) and some QOL improvements. Release v 3.0.18 https://github.com/TriggerCoder/TeconmoonWiiVCInjector/releases/tag/3.0.18 Code is up there if you want to compile yourself
  2. TriggerCoder

    Homebrew Homebrew app Moonlight Wii U

    @GaryOderNichts I found an issue in v1.6, local audio is disabled and there is no way to turn it back on. I change the cfg of local audio from true/false, and viceversa and nope, no audio on local, however going back to v1.5 with the same config file, local audio was working again.
  3. TriggerCoder

    Misc Copy game update with Dumpling and convert it to Installer GX2 format

    Actually that is the correct way to do it, you also need the title key (you can get the Encrypted key via, Ticket2SD, and then use the Title ID and Encrypted key along with the Wii U Common Key to get the Title Key) and then Simply: NUSPacker -in "UNPACKED" -out "PACKED" -encryptionKey TITLE_KEY...
  4. TriggerCoder

    Homebrew Homebrew app I made the gamepad camera work - WiiUCamera

    WOA! Never expected to see the camera back into action. Congrats on the hard work!
  5. TriggerCoder

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    Check the version of nintendont in your SD (if you injected de WII game with a forward to the SD .dol)
  6. TriggerCoder

    Homebrew Homebrew app Moonlight Wii U

    Check post #342: https://gbatemp.net/threads/moonlight-wii-u.585995/page-18#post-10061021
  7. TriggerCoder

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    I haven't updated since Dic last year, and update and fastboost was a breeze. THANKS! The only question I have is: Why isn't this thread a Sticky Thread? I mean it should be.
  8. TriggerCoder

    Homebrew Homebrew app Moonlight Wii U

    Wow, that's AWESOME! Thanks for all your work.
  9. TriggerCoder

    Hardware How I fixed 160-0103 system memory error

    @Valery0p WOW, didn't expect that considering the age of the Wii U. Why don't you post a thread specifically about it, otherwise it will get lost on this thread
  10. TriggerCoder

    Hardware How I fixed 160-0103 system memory error

    Great to hear that! That's awesome!, really awesome, that would make a much better video, where everything could be addressed. Anyway I realized no one has come yet to welcome you to this forum, so Welcome to the forum (Wii-U), there are some trolls but it's really an small and nice community...
  11. TriggerCoder

    Hacking Hardware Possible emmc to SD replacement for Wii u

    @SDIO I believe this is the link:
  12. TriggerCoder

    Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

    @OrGoN3 What problem are you having? I injected a few GC games to test widescreen support, and I had no problem using it on Aroma. (I use it only for Wii and GC and WiiVC)
  13. TriggerCoder

    Hardware How I fixed 160-0103 system memory error

    @CrazySquid I did via Aroma NAND Dumper. The thing is that I don't remember playing with the console before doing the Dump.
  14. TriggerCoder

    Does this kind of cable exist (2 USB Drives device switcher with y-USB connection). If not, could anyone educate me how to make one?

    @MikaDubbz I think you misunderstood me. I read your complete post, and my question "Why" is from genuine interest, I mean. Why go through all that trouble. Is there any specific reason, perhaps I'm missing out on something, that can only be achieve on a dual HDD setup.
  15. TriggerCoder

    Does this kind of cable exist (2 USB Drives device switcher with y-USB connection). If not, could anyone educate me how to make one?

    Every time is see this question, I wonder. Why? Why go through all that stuff if you can have everything on the WiiU Side, and even play GC or Wii Games on the GamePad (if it support classic controller on Wii) This is an old video But now we have Aroma, and still everything run smoothly, so why...