Recent content by Toastybread634

  1. Toastybread634

    Hotel GBATemp

    Buddy, I'm already working night shift to make sure no *deep breath* MORONS...sneak into the pool. But I'll think about it. Only if it pays really good though
  2. Toastybread634

    Hotel GBATemp

    Yeah, I gotchu. It's....uhhhh...does anybody know morse code?:unsure: Actually, who the HELL put the password in morse code? :wacko:
  3. Toastybread634

    Can someone make this a CTGP-7 mod please? Would be GREATLY appreciated :]

    Ah, I get it now. Anyways, I'm gonna add the models with the rigs when I figure out how. So bear with meh for a bit and I'll send the files and (hope) someone can convert them. If so, I would appreciate it! :]
  4. Toastybread634

    Can someone make this a CTGP-7 mod please? Would be GREATLY appreciated :]

    ...why do I suddenly feel an automatic sense of dread? (Yeah, so I can't figure out how to rig my model and would like some help please. Anybody, honestly, then I would just need the model converted.)
  5. Toastybread634

    Hotel GBATemp

    NOOOOO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY RENT NOWWWWW D:
  6. Toastybread634

    Hotel GBATemp

    Honestly, agreed. I once did this inside of my previous job, and let's just say that I got fired in the next hour. :unsure:
  7. Toastybread634

    Can someone make this a CTGP-7 mod please? Would be GREATLY appreciated :]

    Alright, back onto my main again because the alt got banned, so sorry about that mods.
  8. Toastybread634

    Can someone make this a CTGP-7 mod please? Would be GREATLY appreciated :]

    Sorry! Those were my drawings, and those were made at the time because...I simply lacked any kind of 3D-Modeling technology. I have a laptop now (And by 3D Modeling technology, I mean the post was made from my cousins phone I borrowed lol.) So I'm gonna try to make a model and stuff.
  9. Toastybread634

    Can someone make this a CTGP-7 mod please? Would be GREATLY appreciated :]

    I JUST LOOKED IT UP BRO YOUR FUCKING RIGHT 😭🙏 1784120496 Figured I can be a bit more specifics about some model parts. His hands are just white circles with glove rims(?) and his model is a dark blue. Just figured to be more specific. :)
  10. Toastybread634

    Can someone make this a CTGP-7 mod please? Would be GREATLY appreciated :]

    Can someone make a mod for this and make it a .chpack? I’m asking because I have no laptop access (using a phone) and I’ve been thinking about making this a mod. His name is Daniel. If You need a reference image, I’ll link one from my https://minitoon.me/p/fEYjefWtygYwTu If you can do this, my...
  11. Toastybread634

    I will Make you a 3DS custom theme if you don't know how!

    Got it. 1777649203 Quick Question. Since I'm making the theme, do you have any requests for folder textures/colors? Just need to ask! :] 1777652398 It...is done.
  12. Toastybread634

    I will Make you a 3DS custom theme if you don't know how!

    Alright, see if there may be some kind of fan length wise ver of them, and if not, I'll see what I can do, alright? :)
  13. Toastybread634

    I will Make you a 3DS custom theme if you don't know how!

    I could try, maybe. But you need to make sure on some thing. Do you want the screens to loop? Do you have the ability to resize said images? 1777050620 I can try soon. Just gotta be QUICK, is all. :yay: If it has already been done, my bad then. School sucks, honestly. 1777051091 Okay, this...
  14. Toastybread634

    Gaming MP4/AVI to Flipnote PPM File converter?

    nvm, figured out how.
  15. Toastybread634

    Gaming MP4/AVI to Flipnote PPM File converter?

    Hey, just a question, how do I turn the mp4's into flipnotes, because I have no clue where to put mp4 files :(