Recent content by swagger7777

  1. S

    LIVE A LIVE [TID=0100CF801776C000/0100C29017106000]

    I'm running LIVE A LIVE (TID: 0100c29017106000, BID: 74f3ceda545e5dee) on CFW, but an error occurs and the game force-closes. What should I do? My firmware version is FW 20.4 / AMS 1.9.4. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
  2. S

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Trails in the Sky 1st TID:01004d20219e0000 BID:6de3725465a43249 I'm looking for cheat codes. Could anyone share them with me?
  3. S

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    [#08. Godmode in Battles (Invincible with Enemy-1HP)] 080E0000 032A5D88 00000001 00000001 080E0000 032A5D90 371000FD 7941101D 080E0000 032A5D98 3400013D 1800019D 080E0000 032A5DA0 340000FD 7940E81D 080E0000 032A5DA8 14000004 5280003D 080E0000 032A5DB0 3400007D 180000FD 080E0000 032A5DB8 7900E81D...
  4. S

    Atmosphere CFW updated to version 1.9.4, now supports Switch OFW 20.4.0

    Thank you for your reply and for letting me know about it.
  5. S

    Atmosphere CFW updated to version 1.9.4, now supports Switch OFW 20.4.0

    I want to play Silksong as well, so I'm thinking of updating to FW20.4.0. However, it's a bit boring if I can't use Zing. Have you tried updating yet?
  6. S

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hello everyone, I am trying to use Tesla + Zing on my Switch with the following setup: Firmware: 19.0.1 Atmosphere: 1.8.0 Tesla: v1.2.3 nx-ovlloader: v1.0.7 Zing: HOS16_quickfix version (not sure exactly) I have placed the files as follows: 雰囲気/コンテンツ/420000000007E51A/ ← nx-ovlloader...
  7. S

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hey, Just wanted to say thanks a lot for the EXP x2 and x4 codes! I tested them, and they work great. Really appreciate the help! 🙏
  8. S

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hi everyone, I’ve been using the following codes for Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake (TID: 01003E601E324000 / BID: 4F41309B39EEBE5E): [EXP x8] 040A0000 008A3178 0B011108 [EXP x32] 040A0000 008A3178 0B011508 Both x8 and x32 codes work perfectly. However, I tried to create x2 and x4 versions as...
  9. S

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hi all, I installed Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake(TID: 01003E601E324000) on my modded Switch using DBI version 658. However, even after installed the update(v1.1.0), the BID still shows as 0000000000000000. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possibly due to bad NSP or something else...
  10. S

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Dragon Quest XI S (JPN) Title ID:010054a0085ca000 BID:325E49E94A030B7E v1.0.4 It's late, but I'm still playing. There is less code in v1.0.4, the code below is Can someone please do that for me? ①Blacksmith always +3 ②Blacksmith consumption concentration +3 ③Gold 4x ④Mini medal MAX ⑤ Reworked...
  11. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Please make a request. id : 0100C87006310000 bid : 9119BF2448DE1124 version: v1.0.1 ・Money MAX ・HP does not decrease Thanks.