Recent content by spotanjo3

  1. spotanjo3

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Still holding onto my 2.30 for keys as well.
  2. spotanjo3

    Nintendo awarded $4.5 million in Switch piracy lawsuit

    I know. I am just talking about ROMs themselves and not the IP owners. That's all. ^_^ 1790534710 Absolutely.
  3. spotanjo3

    Nintendo awarded $4.5 million in Switch piracy lawsuit

    No, I mean that ROMs are free because people download them for personal use, knowing it's illegal, but they aren't being sold for profit. ^_^
  4. spotanjo3

    Nintendo awarded $4.5 million in Switch piracy lawsuit

    He took advantage of people for his own financial gain.. ROMs are meant to be free. He sold them for his own profit, so he deserved it. He must be an idiot, smh. That's his problem.
  5. spotanjo3

    The Legend of Zelda 40th Anniversary Direct recap, Ocarina of Time remake release date revealed

    *YAWNING* Nah, I will sit back and wait. No guessing. SMH.
  6. spotanjo3

    Sony is moving away from physical discs, will soon only release PlayStation games digitally

    More and more people cancelled their PSN memberships after hearing that the PS6 would be entirely digital. Keep it going! Sony deserves this backlash for abandoning physical games. Don't give up, and don't let them win!
  7. spotanjo3

    Sony is moving away from physical discs, will soon only release PlayStation games digitally

    Maybe they will sell a portable drive disk separately for profit, unless they’ve said there won’t be any discs at all. I bet the fans will protest, and they will listen and release a separate portable version. I doubt.
  8. spotanjo3

    Sony is moving away from physical discs, will soon only release PlayStation games digitally

    Oh man. No thank you Sony. I am done and staying with my PC the next generation. On second thought, a jailbreak doesn’t need a disk, and we can use it as an external hard drive anyway.
  9. spotanjo3

    Editorial 'Final Fantasy VII Rebirth' Impressions

    Not really. Square Enix decided to split the Final Fantasy VII remake project into three parts because the original 1997 game was too massive to fit into a single modern AAA game without cutting massive amounts of the story, world, and character development.