Recent content by spainy

  1. S

    Hacking Excitebots..I semi-bricked wii...advice please?

    Thanks for the help...much appreciated
  2. S

    Hacking Excitebots..I semi-bricked wii...advice please?

    sorry to bump this..but I'm kinda lost
  3. S

    Hacking Excitebots..I semi-bricked wii...advice please?

    also I have cios 37 installer in HBC..will this help?
  4. S

    Hacking Excitebots..I semi-bricked wii...advice please?

    Thanks for the reply Have a modchip installed, no idea which one. No idea which sysmenu. I do have starfall installed, but not sure how to use it. I can boot homebrew, but dont see anyregionchanger in there. again, sorry, but i really am new to this. Regards Spainy
  5. S

    Hacking Excitebots..I semi-bricked wii...advice please?

    Firstly Hi New member to this community. So Ive done something foolishly basic. I allowed a NTSC version of Excitebots to update my PAL wii, resulting in it being semi-bricked, ie. I cannot access my settings. My question is will I be able to wait for a newer PAL game to come out, and allow...
  6. S

    Hacking Excitebots..I semi-bricked wii...advice please?

    Firstly Hi New member to this community. So Ive done something foolishly basic. I allowed a NTSC version of Excitebots to update my PAL wii, resulting in it being semi-bricked, ie. I cannot access my settings. My question is will I be able to wait for a newer PAL game to come out, and allow...