Recent content by soaresden

  1. soaresden

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I found some also, here the list completed : [METAL GEAR SOLID Peace Walker 1.3.0 TID=0100C6F01C4F8001 BID=BCA1A793E41A4836] [00# Restore Code (use after unchecking 01 to 13)] 040A0000 0094EDE4 4B020116 040A0000 00501100 4B170108 040A0000 00501184 4B170108 040A0000 005011D0 4B090108 040A0000...
  2. soaresden

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I made this one for Conditionnal Item like Fulton, pressing the Minus button then and blocking to 0 the consumption instead of +1 [07b# Inf Items (hold Minus)] 80000800 040A0000 004FFD40 4B1F0136 21000000 040A0000 004FFD40 4B180136 20000000
  3. soaresden

    Legacy of Kain™ Soul Reaver 1&2 Remastered 1.0.1 TID: 010079901C898000 BID: 468CB48665C6E82D

    I would love to have a super jump. I'm stuck at some point because of weird bug ..
  4. soaresden

    [SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

    Reasking 1683615228
  5. soaresden

    [SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

    Hi ! Got stuck on the sidequest where we have to take picture of kakarico and show it to the teacher in Elimith I took more than 5 photos, which are correctly flagged but he won't accept none, the game doesn't accept it.. Bug of the game ? It says a "Detailed image"
  6. soaresden

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

    Hi @BigOnYa I'm sorry, I'm professionally really busy, From what I did was like find the gap value if at 1.6 a code was 0005 and now the same code is 00A2 then you have to find the gap between oldvalue + x = new value to do that, you must convert the values in dec and find the gap, and...
  7. soaresden

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

    Hi Simple enough, only edit the yellow cells. I didn't play the game anymore. Sorry for 1.0.6
  8. soaresden

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

    Thanks to you, I was able to update the spreadsheet tool, As a reminder for viewers here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XxnzDLc5LaY37CcGuNFVT3YaQGQ6lobgfsEMeY8hmCs/edit?usp=sharing Just select the version of the game, the version you are using (now OK for 1.0.5) and then the button...
  9. soaresden

    Others Popping sound from Pistation LCD Screen + Forced Resolution?

    Hi ! I just got myself the device, and I'm on Batocera. Effectively, the output is a 720p. I thought when buying it will be like the Switch, you got 720p and then when you plug your tv, it will get 1080p ! tvservice don't work on Batocera. The only thing I could get from is with...
  10. soaresden

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

    There is but have to be updated. Since I finished all 3, i'm done with cheats searching :)
  11. soaresden

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I have shared all of them just search for my posts clicking my nickname
  12. soaresden

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

    GtaSA v1.0.5 Last cheats for me : [BMX Challenge - Set to 15sec] 04000000 06941964 00003A98 [Train - Set to 10 min] 04000000 069418F0 000927C0 Also my 100% file with a lot of Special AllProof Vehicles File 1 : If you want to visit Liberty City again File 2 : If you enjoy the City Chaos...
  13. soaresden

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    GtaSA v1.0.5 Last cheats for me : [BMX Challenge - Set to 15sec] 04000000 06941964 00003A98 [Train - Set to 10 min] 04000000 069418F0 000927C0 Also my 100% file with a lot of Special AllProof Vehicles File 1 : If you want to visit Liberty City again File 2 : If you enjoy the City Chaos...
  14. soaresden

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

    The logic is simple * You got your old working code, * Search for the new same code in the new update * compare the 2 adresses* you got the gap. Try to add this gap to other adresses