Recent content by skawo

  1. skawo

    Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    Well, if it's that easy, then why hasn't anyone done it in the months after the BK decomp was completed? Instead those fools seem to be doing it manually. You should go set them straight.
  2. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Can't really offer any advice on that. I guess time will tell?
  3. skawo

    Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    If your goal is just to create PC port, sure. The AI can do that. It will probably eventually create a functionally-equivalent but nonsensical codebase full of fakematches (things that compile to the same binary, but are not anywhere close to what was in the original code) and without naming...
  4. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Alright, based on the info so far it seems the "leave on home screen" thing seems to help only after the fixer has been run, and so I've updated the instructions accordingly.
  5. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Sounds normal for a heavily corrupted card. Probably is unsalvageable in this state unfortunately.
  6. skawo

    Homebrew Skyrim's map ported to the GBA in a bizarre tech demo showcase

    Todd Howard MUST be stopped. He cannot keep getting away with rereleasing Skyrim on everything.
  7. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Alright, sounds like the changes work, then. I'll merge them when you make the PR, @glauberlima @Peffse, kind of sounds like the Omega Ruby cart might have some sort of physical defect. Could be one of those carts that actually need reflowing?
  8. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Well, in your case the "hangs" were because it was working really long on really bad chunks, right? I don't think this version will actually behave differently in that regard (if the chunks refuse to get fixed it still goes at it until someone skips it). Might as well let the current run finish...
  9. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Alright, well, let's wait for people to see if that fixes the issue.
  10. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Hold X when starting to enable autoskip. It's weird these hangs only started getting reported now. Can you try version 1.4? That one to be stable for a very long time... Oh, sorry, I misread. Weird, I'll have to look and see if godmode turns the console off when it's idle for a while...
  11. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Yes. And, huh. Interesting.
  12. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Okay, but can you actually dump the part it hangs at, i.e the EXEFS? Try just dumping the entire cart to CIA. Well, I did not add this since you're supposed to look at the chunks report at the end. I suppose I could do that, though, and just save the report to a file...
  13. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Can you try version 1.8?
  14. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Not sure. Others have reported this too, but I genuinely have no idea how this could happen other than it being a display bug or instability of some sort
  15. skawo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Yeah, so it's as glauberlima posited earlier. It doesn't hang, it just tries reading the exefs in very small chunks because it's stuck.