Recent content by SammyNogard

  1. SammyNogard

    Terraria Multiplayer Local Help

    No one able to help here? 🥺🙏
  2. SammyNogard

    Terraria Multiplayer Local Help

    Hi guys. So my hubby and I want to play Terraria together but on our own switches. Both switches are running 16.0.3/AMS 1.5.4/S and we currently have ldn_mitm running, but when we try to host or join a multiplayer game it immediately checks permissions, then says you sign into our Nintendo...
  3. SammyNogard

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    So no way at all offline to have the items from all previous stat paths and premium shops added to Scrooge's rotation or inventory or collections? 🥺
  4. SammyNogard

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    So I don't have access to the internet on my switch at all, I'm completely offline with it, which is why I'm hoping to get the premium and star path items through cheats. So am I to understand that these codes don't do that and it's just not possible? I was also confused why the master code in...
  5. SammyNogard

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    This is the cheat file to use to unlock premium and star path items? Why do they all say "off"?
  6. SammyNogard

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    Hey morarin I'm a bit confused with the two different cheat files. I'm not the smartest person with how all this works, can I just combine them both to one file and then open up my game and use them that way or am I completely missing something? I mainly am after Starpath and premium items and I...
  7. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    I hope it works out!!! 🤩🤩
  8. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    Did you get a chance to check? Sorry if I'm impatient lol I'll be able to play the game in a few weeks and I'm so excited!
  9. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    Omg this is so exciting! Please let me know how it goes with Star path and premium items when you test it!! <3
  10. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    Hey lovelies, sorry if this is obvious, but in the cheat thread was one of them covering what we've been after? I think they were looking into it but I'm not too sure, I struggle following all this stuff unless it's pointed out clearly lol
  11. SammyNogard

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    Did this ever come to fruition?
  12. SammyNogard

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    Would this include premium items too? Regardless of if it does or not, and if you get it working or not, thank you so much for trying pat!!
  13. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    That's ridiculous and even more reason to have a mod to bypass the online stuff 🙄
  14. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    I haven't been playing (I'm waiting for the game to fully release, I dislike trickle releases) - do you really need full internet for Vanellipe missions???
  15. SammyNogard

    Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

    Just giving this a little bump to see if anyone has managed to come up with a mod? 🥺