Recent content by rusty

  1. R

    Hacking 3.1e & netflix?

    Thank you for your help...I've not updated via the wii itself before...so heading to the NUS downloader :)
  2. R

    Hacking 3.1e & netflix?

    I've done a search and couldn't find anything, so here's hoping someone can help. 3.1e soft modded & hard modded by previous owners also. Trying to get Netflix on via Shopping Channel & have message coming up saying come back once I've updated via wii. Have priiloader and hackmii/bootmii on...
  3. R

    Hacking 3.1e, need tochange/delete USB Loader and update?

    Thank you fingers crossed I'll do it step by step in a bit.
  4. R

    Hacking 3.1e, need tochange/delete USB Loader and update?

    Ops! I didn't realise I was so out of date til I started reading up a bit We do use disks and hoping to use emulators through HBC as well as the homebrew goodies we currently use through HBC...would that make a difference? Thanks for the speedy response by the way!
  5. R

    Hacking 3.1e, need tochange/delete USB Loader and update?

    I'm running a M-Chip and soft mod on version 3.1e, have HBC and have been using USB Loader v 1 by Waninkoko. Some games come up with a blank screen or error #2. Is there a way of fixing these problems ? Wondering if I have to update or should I change usb loader (if so, how do I delete what's...