Recent content by RomainRaoult

  1. RomainRaoult

    Hacking Neogamma V9, Always getting Error 1208

    ... This is weird. I tried for the 10th time... And it worked. I didn't change anything, everything was the same, but it worked, for no reason what-so-ever... Sorry for wasting your time so much. Next time I won't be such a noob and I will try, try and try again. Thank you for your answers and...
  2. RomainRaoult

    Hacking Neogamma V9, Always getting Error 1208

    Ok, I tried with USB Loader GX... The problem is, it can't find my external hard drive. I've tried playing with the options, but still nothing. My hard drive is a 1TB iOmega eGo. I've seen someone with the same hard drive with no problem, but mine doesn't want to work... Again, please help me...
  3. RomainRaoult

    Hacking Neogamma V9, Always getting Error 1208

    Hielkenator, thank you, I'll try. Like I said in my first message, my Wii isn't new at all.
  4. RomainRaoult

    Hacking Neogamma V9, Always getting Error 1208

    Unfortunately, I don't have any USB Key or SD Card with more than 4GB, that's why I chose burning. Bad burn? So the problem comes from my computer? Maybe I should try 2x instead of 4x, but I don't want to rush things and waste a DVD. I have Bootmii as an ciOS... If it is one. I tried...
  5. RomainRaoult

    Hacking Neogamma V9, Always getting Error 1208

    First, hello everyone. Seeing Nintendo Europe won't import Trauma Team, I decided that illegaly was the only way to get this fabulous game. I searched the Internet for patches to apply to the game, but I realised it would be easier to patch the Wii directly. I installed the homebrew, a wad...