Recent content by RhinoBike

  1. R

    Super Mario RPG (TID: 0100BC0018138000)

    I actually managed to change it to 4 instead. Instead of D for 8, I used 9 which ends up being 4. That results in me having to do 25 jumps, after which Mario does the remaining 75 automatically and ends up with 100 instead of 104 1700595625 I actually managed to get 10 of each equipment...
  2. R

    Super Mario RPG (TID: 0100BC0018138000)

    Can I change the jump counter multiplier code to x10 and jump 10 times so the end result is 100 instead of 13x8 resulting in 104?
  3. R

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    @Eiffel2018 So what are the various Effect Boost cheats for? Like Energy Up Effect Boost. I understand that with food effects I can just make a dish, but I don't understand what the effect boost cheats do.
  4. R

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    @Eiffel2018 thanks for the cheats! Btw, what are the various Effect Boost cheats for? Like Energy Up Effect Boost. Also, are you creating cheats for all the different types of buffs for 1.1.1?
  5. R

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    For ACNH, Would it be safe to exchange items / bells created through cheats on a offline cfw switch with a non-modded switch through local connection?
  6. R

    ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

    Would it be safe to exchange items / bells created through cheats on a offline cfw switch with a non-modded switch through local connection?
  7. R

    Hardware 100% drain in ~16 hours during sleep - IC chip such as M92T36 or BQ24193 issue?

    I'll try testing in Airplane mode and get back auto What are ground caps and coils?
  8. R

    Hardware 100% drain in ~16 hours during sleep - IC chip such as M92T36 or BQ24193 issue?

    I'm having battery drainage during sleep issues. It drains from full charge to almost 0% within 16 hours during sleep mode. Tried a factory reset, and also already tried swapping the battery with another Switch that works fine, so I'm guessing it's a chip issue. A Google search showed me...
  9. R

    emuiibo 0.3 released, no longer requires dumps

    I'm having the same issue. I see this when I open amiiswap, and I suspect this is why emuiibo 0.3 doesn't work on botw. I tried enabling emuiibo before opening botw.
  10. R

    ROM Hack Suggestion Pokeball Plus Mew Emptier?

    Okay it is true that Switch Online is not needed. However, in order to get Mew out, you still need your Switch to go online and connect to your Nintendo Account in order to open the mystery gift from a pokeball plus. It's a convoluted system, and strange because you can even connect Pokemon Go...
  11. R

    ROM Hack Suggestion Pokeball Plus Mew Emptier?

    Ooohh you guys meant "Switch Online", not Switch "online" as in the status of being online. Gotcha.
  12. R

    ROM Hack Suggestion Pokeball Plus Mew Emptier?

    I'm reaching here, but maybe a local game store has a demo switch? I don't know how the conversation would go though. "Hey, can I just give your demo account my Mew? I hate that it looks like one of those Sphynx naked scrotum cats"
  13. R

    ROM Hack PKHeX LELP update out

    Oops didnt read the full thread before replying. Maybe you have to have the first gym badge in order for Mew to obey, but I think it should obey if you set it so you are the OT, not traded.
  14. R

    ROM Hack Suggestion Pokeball Plus Mew Emptier?

    Just don't go online. You can play with others using a local connection (There's the option in game). You do need an online connection in order to take mew out. I think the easiest way to empty your pokeball atm is to find a friend with an unhacked switch and give your mew to your friend.