Recent content by regnad

  1. regnad

    Majora's Mask 3D gets its own single-screen experience as a custom Azahar fork

    Any VR headset will. ALBW and OoT3D with 4K textures look super on my Quest 3.
  2. regnad

    Majora's Mask 3D gets its own single-screen experience as a custom Azahar fork

    So let me get this straight: This isn't a patch, it's a dedicated Azahar fork, right? And there's no stereoscopic 3D available for whatever reason, right? No stereoscopic 3D, then it goes right in the bin AFAIC. Plus why a dedicated fork? Why not just a patch FFS like was recently done with...
  3. regnad

    Homebrew Question Retroarch Rumble Mupenplus

    Whoa this was seven years ago! I don't even remember writing it! Honestly I long ago abandoned RA and I use stand alones because I find the menus in RA confusing. It's trying to shoehorn every emulator into the same menus, and it often just ends up being confusing. Are you using PC? I've found...
  4. regnad

    Homebrew The Minish Cap gets a native 3DS port with dual/widescreen support

    Boo! So we're out of luck! I had high hopes for the PC mod until I lost saves on both PC and Deck. I didn't really want to play through the first dungeon a third time. :(
  5. regnad

    Homebrew The Minish Cap gets a native 3DS port with dual/widescreen support

    I wish there was a decent PC port with widescreen. There are two decompilation projects. One crashes instantly on both Windows and Linux and appears abandoned. The other shows more promise, but loses saves on both Windows and Linux and is still a buggy mess, and after a flurry of updates the dev...
  6. regnad

    ROM Hack Ocarina of Time 3D gets huge mod to enable single-screen play

    You can play it in VR if you use Dolphin VR and Virtual Console. It’s not very good though. What does work quite well, though, is SoH and Geo11 mod. It’s not VR, but it is 3D, and you can use any mods compatible with SoH. In fact, Geo11 mod works on all the Harbor Master ports.
  7. regnad

    Tempcast Steam Deck SOLD OUT, State of Play & Summer Game Fest Recap - Tempcast #96

    the Deck’s not sold out in Japan. Those of us that get paid in yen can’t afford luxuries like that!
  8. regnad

    Low-level 3DS emulator 3Beans released alongside setup tutorial video

    Oh, I had no idea this was an emulator for Switch! I thought it was for PC! Edit: is it? I don’t see anywhere that it’s for Switch. The GitHub description says it’s Windows, iOS, and Linux.
  9. regnad

    Low-level 3DS emulator 3Beans released alongside setup tutorial video

    I use Azahar in SBS 3D with a Quest 3 PCVR and don’t notice anything apart from occasional texture caching.
  10. regnad

    A Bumpy Ride launches on PC as a casual cosy train driving adventure

    Might be fun if it works well with UEVR. I'll try it out with the demo. Edit: Works like a charm in VR, like a native VR game!
  11. regnad

    Installer compatible with 22.0.0 and ATM 1.11.0?

    After installing the latest FW and ATM, Goldleaf and DBI no longer work. Is there an installer compatible with the new FW/ATM?