Recent content by ReeseDietrich2

  1. R

    Hacking Can't Load GameCube Game Onto Drive

    Thanks for all your help but for some reason a few Japanese Wii games I have won't work unless my USB drive is WBFS.... So i guess I'll just have to launch GameCube games off my SD card.. EDIT: Well the game runs off an extra USB 4GB drive I had and it turns out that OOT: Master Quest doesn't...
  2. R

    Hacking Can't Load GameCube Game Onto Drive

    Oh hahaha that makes sense :P So I can put any games onto the USB card GameCube and Wii? and do they both go into the same folder ( usb/games/)?
  3. R

    Hacking Can't Load GameCube Game Onto Drive

    So I have been trying to figure out how to load a GameCube ISO onto a USB drive (32GB FAT32 format). Every time I try to load OOT: Master Quest onto the drive with Wii Backup Manager it says it got added in 0 seconds and the name of the file appears in red right beneath it. I'm sure this has...