Recent content by RedoLane

  1. RedoLane

    New details from the upcoming 'Dungeons & Dragons: World of Warcraft' revealed

    I shall name it: D&D WoWth Edition
  2. RedoLane

    Homebrew AstroCore brings Super Mario Galaxy to PC via full decompilation

    Even though the obvious thing to aim for is completely modern controls(no motion required), it's gonna be interesting to see how some of the motion-based levels will be handled. Also curious if mouse controls will essentially be the IR pointer solution for star bits pickup(gonna be delightful...
  3. RedoLane

    Both Phoenix Wright and Story of Seasons are getting VR ports

    Clearly it's rated M for "Meta".
  4. RedoLane

    Dusklight v2.0 released, brings randomiser and extensive modding support to the Twilight Princess port

    >High framerate menus My one missing feature..... yeah i have low standards, so what?
  5. RedoLane

    Paper Mario PC port "Paper Boat" gets its first public release

    Exactly, but what makes trusting these projects more difficult is that the amount of times bad coding being left as is, happens often rather than being rare cases.
  6. RedoLane

    Paper Mario PC port "Paper Boat" gets its first public release

    Internet drama, ho! Anyway, while i'm sitting on the "no vibe-coding" side of the fence, I still think there's a silver lining to these ports/decomps/recomps, and that is being another option to play certain games we own through a modern experience without old hardware limitations. I mean, if...
  7. RedoLane

    Steam Frame price revealed, waiting open until 17th September

    I knew about that announcement, yeah, but i figured they were still waiting for the industry to make the leap and that time hasn't arrived yet. the fact that they're already supporting ARM for the steam frame could mean they're implanting that type of architecture to a "Steam Deck 2" as of this...
  8. RedoLane

    Steam Frame price revealed, waiting open until 17th September

    Hold on. did i read it right? ARM64 on SteamOS? Is this... a sign they're moving to ARM-based processors for the next Steam Deck revision/successor? That's huge, honestly.
  9. RedoLane

    Welcome to our new Chief Editor...

    Congrats @Scarlet ! You truly earned that badge of honor :toot:
  10. RedoLane

    September 2026 Nintendo Direct recap, new Metroid and Kirby games on the way

    Not gonna lie, it bore me to death up until the Metroid reveal, then it just didn't stop delivering. My favorite announcement was Metal Slug Ultimate Collection and Romancing Saga 3 remake, mainly because I'm a sucker for Metal Slug and because RS3 is my favorite in the series.
  11. RedoLane

    September 2026 Nintendo Direct recap, new Metroid and Kirby games on the way

    Not really hoping or expecting much, but im betting we'll see another Capcom remaster, so PL vs AA most likely. I think most of these remasters were announced on a Direct. EDIT: damnit.
  12. RedoLane

    Steam Summer Sale goes live, various titles discounted by varied amounts

    "I swear, this time i'll limit the amount of money i spend on this sale-" >ends up buying 16 games with 2.5 times the amount of money I planned to use. NOT AGAIN! I regret nothing though. EDIT: Aaaaand 7 more games in deep discounts bought. I decided to stop at 23 in total since it's my lucky...
  13. RedoLane

    Steam Machine waiting list goes live, starting at £879 with a 512GB SSD

    Probably won't be able to order it this year anyway since Valve isn't shipping to my country and i'll need to be extremely lucky to snatch the 2TB model from one of the retail stores(if they'll have any). But yeah, not with that price. Nuh-uh.