Recent content by Random11

  1. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    Im not planning on it, no
  2. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    I have uploaded images for mineru's construct. Preview:
  3. Random11

    Hacking Custom Amiibo Cards for BOTW

    I just uploaded the images to my drives. I havent been paying attention to TotK updates but most likely the game has already been updated expecting the amiibo and since the switch is hacked they can dump the game and inspect it for the code its looking for and the drops. Preview:
  4. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    As soon as I find a clean copy of this image https://www.nintendo.com/jp/games/switch2/aa9ja/assets/img/common/bg.webp I will make the two oot cards for sure. I dont need much convincing for Zelda stuff.
  5. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    I will probably make one if i can find the source images. But I'm not in a rush.
  6. Random11

    Banjo: Recompiled is a fan-made port of Banjo-Kazooie on PC

    Its a static recompilation. They didn't port the decomp. Seems they did reference the decomp to make things easier for adding in the QOL enhancements though (Just based on what they say at the bottom of the GitHub read me). I guess a modified recomp was less work than a full port of the decomp.
  7. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    Places I look for images: 1. USA, EU, and JP official websites for the game. 2. Official twitter account posts about the game/amiibo. 3. Reverse image search on the box art/Google image search for the game/character. 4. Wikis about the game. 5. Official newsletters from Nintendo about the game...
  8. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    probably not. I don't think the amiibo or the game look that good tbh. There is always a chance I get some inspiration to do them... but right now its looking very unlikely.
  9. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    I have now posted it
  10. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    I am only sharing the completed card art at this time. Thanks for your interest though.
  11. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    im not going to share the photoshop files at this time
  12. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    Donkey Kong & Pauline in credit card size has been posted to my cloud drive. Preview:
  13. Random11

    Hacking Custom Amiibo Cards for BOTW

    Donkey Kong & Pauline in playing card size has been posted to my cloud drive. Preview:
  14. Random11

    Hacking Random11's Credit Card Sized amiibo cards

    no I only did a few of the smash line