Recent content by qdmware

  1. qdmware

    Homebrew PandaSokoban

    Thank you for the feedback! The darker purple tone was intentional to make them feel kind of like a disabled button on a webpage, to carry the "you're good, crate is on target" feel but that might be off putting. I'll give it some time see if it still feels weird and I might change it. Good...
  2. qdmware

    Homebrew PandaSokoban

    Hello, thanks for trying it out ! That is indeed a pain point I've been having, I did the IPS mod on my PSP 1000 so with the crisper colors it's somewhat easier to tell than before and I put it aside. I'm planning to cross port it to 3ds, desktop and switch though and the 3ds has a slightly...
  3. qdmware

    Homebrew PandaSokoban

    Hi, I'm writing a thread about a game I'm making, v1.0.2 is out today and with it lots of new things. First of all, the game is a cutesy panda themed Sokoban game. For those who don't know, sokoban is a game where you move crates in a warehouse solely by pushing them, it's a very old puzzle...
  4. qdmware

    qdmware introduction

    Truly, it is such a great media player and the game quality was insane at the time. Nice to meet you.
  5. qdmware

    qdmware introduction

    Thank you! Been a lurker for too long lol
  6. qdmware

    Gaming What games are you currently playing?

    Currently playing Ghost of TSushima on PC, glad I tried it it throws me back to the old Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines PSP days. Also playing my own PandaSokoban game on the PSP for short gaming breaks.
  7. qdmware

    What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

    Slowly clearing sokoban levels, some of them just confuse me but strangely at some point it just clicks. Anyway just my kind of fun I guess!
  8. qdmware

    Misc Project PSPFatSave - Savestate Plugin for PSP-1000 (Phat) - v708 BETA Release

    Very cool project, thanks for sharing! Excited to try it out
  9. qdmware

    qdmware introduction

    Hi everyone, I'm qdmware. 30 yo, been playing the PSP for 20 years and recently developped a Sokoban game for it. I'm curious, always interested in discovering hidden gems and homebrews. Other console I have is a N3DS but my heart still goes to the PSP for hundred of hours spent with friends on...