Recent content by Ptran

  1. P

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Just started new game and the game keep crashing using encounter code any fix? Thank you
  2. P

    Nintendo Switch firmware update 16.0.0 released, Atmosphere update coming soon

    Is there an update for this yet? Thank you.
  3. P

    ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

    Hi is there any rare candy codes? Thank you.
  4. P

    Monster Hunter Rise: SUNBREAK [0100B04011742000] (US/EU)

    It’s only one update? The next one wont come out till mid or end of September I believe. We should get the code updated soon, maybe after Labor Day since everyone’s probably busy this week lol.
  5. P

    Monster Hunter Rise: SUNBREAK [0100B04011742000] (US/EU)

    Any news on the updated code for version 11.0.2? Thank you.
  6. P

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    I got it work. Did you try the different form code? Mine does not seem to work. Still spawning lucario.
  7. P

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    Gotcha! what about the different form code? does it work the same way?
  8. P

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    tried that those code but only lucario pops up? can you help ?
  9. P

    ROM Hack RELEASE Bravely Default2 Money Max LV99 Save

    Thank you! I got everything to work, now what do you guy use to edit job and jp points?
  10. P

    ROM Hack RELEASE Bravely Default2 Money Max LV99 Save

    Thank you! Now where do I put the save data file to? Thank you so much! Now I got all that done where do I place the SAVEDATA file to? In which folder? Thank you.
  11. P

    ROM Hack RELEASE Bravely Default2 Money Max LV99 Save

    Is running atmoshere and edition consider hack? And how or where can I download JKSM?
  12. P

    ROM Hack RELEASE Bravely Default2 Money Max LV99 Save

    Hi I'm new to all of this soo noob question how do you replace your saves file in the game with the one being posted on here? Thank you.