Recent content by psyche1

  1. P

    Homebrew Gamecube USB loader, no disc

    Well, this is the situation, I tried DM booter like you said, and I kept getting a black screen, no matter how I messed around the in the configurations, so I tried a desperate measure... I formatted my SD card and just took everything back from square 1, but DM booter is still giving me the...
  2. P

    Homebrew Gamecube USB loader, no disc

    Well, I will try alternate loaders now and let you guys know how it went. Yes the controller is connected to port 1, that was like the 2nd thing I checked when it wasn't working. thanks so far and I'll report back after the tests :yaywii:
  3. P

    Homebrew Gamecube USB loader, no disc

    But my controller is original from nintendo, a bit old but has always worked, besides I tested with 2 different controllers, a wave bird and a normal Nintendo Gamecube controller...
  4. P

    Homebrew Gamecube USB loader, no disc

    Ok... So here I go, I am new to the forums, in fact I just created my account, so please be kind. I am asking because I have already searched in countless guides and tutorials and after about 2 weeks of failing every attempt on my own, I am desperate. If this is in the wrong section please move...