Recent content by pc4282

  1. P

    Hacking HELP! CFG USB Loader won't load GC Games

    If anyone is viewing this thread, you can close it because I found out how to fix it. all I did was try uninstalling previous Dios Mios Lite or regular versions, then reinstalled Dios Mios 2.0 and it worked!! Yes I already had the "no disc" option from the menu settings on before. The only thing...
  2. P

    Hacking HELP! CFG USB Loader won't load GC Games

    The only thing I can think of is even though I installed Dios Mios 2.2 I'd have to change the settings from DML to DM but I checked through the settings and didn't see anything like it but maybe I overlooked something? I'm currently using CFG USB Loader GX.
  3. P

    Hacking HELP! CFG USB Loader won't load GC Games

    I've been trying all day but nothing seems to work. I've gotten to the point where the game will appear on my USB, it has covers, and I can click it... but once I select "launch from USB" it goes black for a few seconds, makes the Wii eject noise and then restarts my Wii. Wii games work...