Recent content by PatrickD85

  1. PatrickD85

    GameStop hikes refurbished PS5 Pro price to $1399.99, above MSRP

    "Is gaming slowly but surely becoming a hobby only the rich can afford?" Well ... you all be the judge of that yourselves. I'll only say; it is not becoming cheaper that is for daamnnn sure.
  2. PatrickD85

    PSP-inspired frontend XOrA gets early access trailer, public release to follow in November

    Agreed value it can surely have. AI is a great tool whichspeeds things up by a lot, gives potential a platform an all but I'll keep holding my ground when it comes to not being able to back it up. Call me oldschool, stubborn, fine with it all. I know how I value things ;) PS: The above replies...
  3. PatrickD85

    PSP-inspired frontend XOrA gets early access trailer, public release to follow in November

    Agreed on oh so many fronts with what you are saying. Seeing greats like Torvald use AI speaks volumes. If we all treated what an AI/LLM spits out in a similar fashion that would be a win for human evolution. With that I would be happy. But we all know and i'm not even trying to exaggerate here...
  4. PatrickD85

    Homebrew Skyrim's map ported to the GBA in a bizarre tech demo showcase

    Useful... meh debatable but a testament that if someone reallllly wants to do something...... they most likely can with enough effort and determination. For that I can only applaud someone.
  5. PatrickD85

    PSP-inspired frontend XOrA gets early access trailer, public release to follow in November

    Well in this day and age, vibecoded happens a hellll of a lot and it's for better or worse. Personally it's keeping me more on the tried and tested path in a lot of cases as while vibecoding has kinda found it's place, a lot and I mean a lot of people don't look much past what they want...
  6. PatrickD85

    Both Phoenix Wright and Story of Seasons are getting VR ports

    Wait VR Phoenix Wright? The obvious first response was ... but why. The I started imagining and was like ... but why not.
  7. PatrickD85

    Nintendo awarded $4.5 million in Switch piracy lawsuit

    Well ... his actions which ever way you try to spin it, are dumb, irresponsible, unlogical, (you pick which and in what order). But I guess the fear of oh shit everything is coming down on me for doing stuff I clearly should not be doing publicly will do that to someone. Perhaps people will...
  8. PatrickD85

    Poll A new system seller? What do you think about Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave?

    It really has it's fans for sure, but for me it's not a system seller.
  9. PatrickD85

    Launch trailer for 'Control Resonant' aired

    I hope it lives up the OG and the hype for the new one. Im probably not going to play it as soon as it releases but hope it does meet your expectations mate :)
  10. PatrickD85

    Launch trailer for 'Control Resonant' aired

    Loved the original ... still not sure how I feel about this one.
  11. PatrickD85

    Switch 2 release for 007 First Light gets pushed back again, now set to launch March 2027

    Damnit ... was hoping this would not be the case as they showcased it at for example Gamescom. Ah well ... better delay ... and get it right before it reaxhes us an unfinished optimal port.
  12. PatrickD85

    Paper Mario PC port "Paper Boat" gets its first public release

    Well ... what shall I say.; Not all use of AI is bad use of AI by default. But to shed some light on what I find bad use of AI: If you are a non-coder, with no real knowledge or skill in the field or any clear understanding what your AI code actually does to a degree that you can clearly...
  13. PatrickD85

    Xbox to offer digital licences with physical disc purchases

    Well they just royally said let stick this one up sony's behind big time. Edit; Yes im giving Microsoft points for once ...