Recent content by nWo

  1. nWo

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    Dumb question: I can run some Castlevania hacks, they start well, BUT! controllers aren't recognized. Pressing select (minus) and R3, brings up the virtual keyboard and there, the controllers work, but only pressing the big ass keyboard. How can I use the controllers properly? or that isn't...
  2. nWo

    Do you like the Switch's hybrid design?

    Well, I don't get what you're talking about, man. Back in the day, you were always hooked up to a TV. I played the NES in some spare hours, when the TV wasn't being used by my family. A friend had the original Gameboy and we played Super Mario Land. That was the top of the chain in that time...
  3. nWo

    Hacking Homebrew Project Discussion: Bringing back SXOS-style XCI HDD Loading to Atmosphere?

    What the hell is that all about? Also, I hope something materializes and we have soon this tool at our disposal. I for sure loved that SX era.
  4. nWo

    Hacking Homebrew Project Discussion: Bringing back SXOS-style XCI HDD Loading to Atmosphere?

    You know, I was pretty sure that at this stage in the cycle of the console, that that feature would be a reality available to all of us modded switch users. I'm pretty sure it's something not so difficult to do, as I'm sure that some devs must have that feature ready, but it is a moral / legal...
  5. nWo

    Grand Theft Auto VI: An Extended Look - now on YouTube

    Damn, it's just me or that "pickup" intro was boring and stretched as hell. Man, I haven´t been this bummed out in a good while. Those first 4 minutes.
  6. nWo

    Anyone else living life drug free?

    I had a kind of fucked up life growing up, so when I was 12 I started drinking and smoking cigarettes. Thankfully, I also saw many guys using drugs in that circle that I was part of, so, thanks to those guys and how bad they were having it, I lost total interest in drugs. I drank and smoked for...
  7. nWo

    Emulation Gaming Homebrew Others Homebrew app Emulator [Nintendo Switch] Raika Azahar - The 3DS Emulator aimed at base Nintendo Switch

    Should I delete manually the shader cache folders before using this update? where are they located?
  8. nWo

    Emulation Emulator NetherSX2 - Switch Port

    Thanks for all your work. I'm eagerly waiting for another release, many, many games are just a little step away to run perfectly.
  9. nWo

    Emulation Homebrew NXStation — ES-DE-style frontend for RetroArch on Switch

    This looks awesome. Sadly I moved out of retroarch a couple years ago. Man, this would have been a DREAM back in those years. Nevertheless, for the current and new users, it's a total blast!! Thanks for your work.
  10. nWo

    Raikopon - a speedy, experimental 3DS emulator for Nintendo Switch (Dekopon Fork)

    I tried Castlevania Mirror of Fate and it runs horribly. The prologue is stuttering hell and then, the first chapter is a mess, not even a walking animation for the character. Just sharing my findings, this is not a rant or something. Thanks for this, I'm happily playing some good classics.
  11. nWo

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    Dementium II never starts. The only game so far that has some kind of issue (besides Spirit Tracks but that's been already fixed)
  12. nWo

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    Hi! Making tests since this got out. Thank you very much. Now, my petition (and haven't seen anybody talk about it): -Could you please add some screen gap? at least on the sideways screen mode? Some games respect very strictly the gap that the 3DS (and DS) has and so, without the gap, things...
  13. nWo

    Emulation Emulator Cemu - Wii U Emulator - Switch Port

    Dude, the exact same words were spoken years ago when people asked for PSP, Android, Gamecube etc. Never stop believing in the talent of all these guys. I'm happily playing Resident Evil Survivor 2 on the PS2 emulator, it works around 90% Back in the day, that would have looked like a joke...
  14. nWo

    Emulation Emulator Cemu - Wii U Emulator - Switch Port

    One question, say, in games like Skylanders and Disney Infinity, can the figures be read with the peripherals connected via USB on the dock? Just a doubt that came to mind when thinking about this emulator. (Also Amiibo) Thank you for your work. You gave us many happy hours to me and my son...
  15. nWo

    Emulation Emulator NetherSX2 - Switch Port

    It is in exfat already. The games need to be in a specific folder?