Recent content by nmb768

  1. N

    Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

    That was it mate. Thanks for the help. Homebrew is installed
  2. N

    Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

    Yep this is what i've done so far. "Downgrading : Getting you back to version 3.2 ********************************** 1. Go into the SD Card and into folder Private/wii/ and rename title to title3.2 and rename the title3.4 to title. (This is so you can use the modified zelda hack to get your wii...
  3. N

    Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

    Hello all. I just tryed the twilight hack and the wii states that "the data was not copied" whenever i attempt to copy from sd function. I have followed the instructions to the letter. I have attempted three times with the same result, each time starting at the begin. My current ver is 3.3U...