Recent content by Nandru

  1. Nandru

    Emulation Homebrew duckstation for Switch

    Enter game list, press +, select "Add Search Directory"
  2. Nandru

    Joy-con draining main battery?

    Joycons have their own power management circuit, based on the BQ24073 charging IC, as seen in the Charging section of this wiki: https://retrosix.wiki/wiki/joy-cons-nintendo-switch I bouch for that info to be mostly correct (the actual ic on my board was a BQ24075) and it helped me locate and...
  3. Nandru

    Deep 3D: Submarine Odyssey — Nintendo Switch Port

    Nice, this one works!!
  4. Nandru

    Deep 3D: Submarine Odyssey — Nintendo Switch Port

    Tried it but wont recognize my jar file, which loads fine in android's apk
  5. Nandru

    Homebrew $1000 for a working Sys-Tweak on the newest firmware

    Ah crap. Sorry about that
  6. Nandru

    Homebrew $1000 for a working Sys-Tweak on the newest firmware

    Nah, that "never paid" comment came before the one you quoted, so most likely he got paid
  7. Nandru

    [Release] Doom RPG (Reverse Engineered) for 3DS — Stereoscopic 3D, Touch HUD & CIA Build

    Oh nice! I was actually playing with the source earlier, managed to get it running at a good speed by caching the HUD instead of redrawing it, but messed up its scaling and the 2nds screen elements, LOL EDIT: Tested and performance is about the same, or a bit worse if I left everything enabled
  8. Nandru

    [Release] Doom RPG (Reverse Engineered) for 3DS — Stereoscopic 3D, Touch HUD & CIA Build

    Nah, no need.. Just clarify that its for the new systems, heh
  9. Nandru

    [Release] Doom RPG (Reverse Engineered) for 3DS — Stereoscopic 3D, Touch HUD & CIA Build

    This ports targets new 3ds? I tried running the CIA on a regular 2ds and it struggles to run it. Not to mention the controls, we don't have ZL and ZR so I rebinded next weapon and prev weapon to X and Y
  10. Nandru

    Emulation Vita3K - PlayStation Vita

    For me is super unstable. Sometimes I get 20+ fps, sometimes crashes on boog, sometimes crashes trying to load the title and sometimes i can't get more rhan 8 fps. And the trackpad combo doesn't work at all, so I can't get past a certain part on chapter 2 or 3
  11. Nandru

    Homebrew [Re-Release]Zelda Picross

    I've been playing this homebrew port by nop90 (original GBATemp thread here) and noticed that it crashes the system if you exit it via any mean other than pressing START on the main menu. So, I tried to fix it (and change the loud banner audio for the CIA while at it) Credits: The original game...
  12. Nandru

    Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] Switify – Native Spotify app and background playback overlay for Nintendo Switch

    I have a couple of issues, should I better create issues on github?
  13. Nandru

    Hardware Backlight shines through transparent shell of Switch Lite

    Stick some electric tape where it shines and it should cover it up risk-free
  14. Nandru

    Things you have fixed/modded recently

    I slapped a couple of 18650 reclaimed from a dead notebook to a cheap LED flashlight, together with a tp4056 and a boost converter to 5v (original was 3x1.5v AA in series).