Recent content by mumagain

  1. M

    Hacking Doctor Who : Evacuation Earth

    Is there a solution yet? I have one angry 8 yr old constantly waving his DSi at me.
  2. M

    Wood R.P.G/R4 v1.06

    Thanks to Yellow Wood Goblin and GBAtemp for this release. With four kids all moaning about the latest games and their R4's not working you have now made one Mum and her kids very happy. The peace and quiet is amazing.
  3. M

    Wood R4 v1.04

    I hope so, until then I'm considering stealing one of the kids R4 cards for mine. With luck they may not notice.
  4. M

    Wood R4 v1.04

    OMG thank you so much. I was just saving up to buy five new acekards. That's the three R4's sorted, now I just need help with the two DSTTs.
  5. M

    DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

    I've got four kids, three with R4's and one with a DSTT and they all want to play Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing. They are driving me What's the cheapest alternative to their cards?