Recent content by MikaDubbz

  1. MikaDubbz

    Homebrew Tantric brings Snes9x GX, FCE Ultra GX, VBA GX to Wii U via Aroma

    This is amazing! I wonder if the same can be done for GenPlus GX. I know a different creator was behind that to begin with than those that brought us FCEG GX, VBA GX, and SNES9X; but its still in that same realm with it's share of similarities, that I feel like that's the next emulator of it's...
  2. MikaDubbz

    Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

    I know the 3DS and the Wii U share a lot in common. This has me wondering, now that we can exceed the 300 title limit on the Wii U, could what was modded for the Wii U through that Aroma plugin that allows the 300 titles be surpassed on the Wii U menu be done similarly for the 3DS menu...
  3. MikaDubbz

    Homebrew Homebrew game Project [Release] REGTA — GTA III, Vice City & Liberty City Stories for New Nintendo 3DS

    Any chance you could bring Liberty City Stories over to the Wii U?
  4. MikaDubbz

    HDMI switch for Wii U

    I'd guess an error with the Switcher. Try a different switch of some sort. I use one on my smart TV and it works without issue; though it looks a little more intricate than yours, especially since it's a 3-way switcher and not just 2. Though you'd think that could be more problematic if anything.
  5. MikaDubbz

    [PRERELEASE] Sonic 3 A.I.R. (finally) Wii U

    .wuhb was the answer. I tend to stick to Tiramisu, and was trying to load it through that means. But this always yields the red screen. Launching now through the latest version of Aroma and it works. Thanks! Small shame it doesn't seem to work in Tiramisu though, but oh well.
  6. MikaDubbz

    [PRERELEASE] Sonic 3 A.I.R. (finally) Wii U

    Sorry for my late response lol. Yes, I do have that file in that exact location and I'm still getting the red screen. Any other ideas? I really want this to properly work on my Wii U.
  7. MikaDubbz

    Circumvent the 300 Limit

    This is huge for this site, and no one seems to have even noticed you've released this. Can not tell you how many threads I've seen over the years asking on this site asking for this to be possible. And now it finally is! Holy shit, thank you!
  8. MikaDubbz

    Emulation nullDC4Wii : Dreamcast emulator running on Wii & WiiU

    Whoa! This should be bigger news!
  9. MikaDubbz

    Homebrew The Minish Cap gets a native 3DS port with dual/widescreen support

    Amazing! Can we get a Wii U port that does the same?
  10. MikaDubbz

    [PRERELEASE] Sonic 3 A.I.R. (finally) Wii U

    So I finally got around to testing the latest version and unfortunately I'm getting the same result I've gotten with all previous versions on my Wii U. Doesn't matter if I boot via Tiramisu or Aroma either, result is the same (I test more in Tiramisu as it's my personal preference though)...
  11. MikaDubbz

    Everyone thinks The Elder Scrolls VI will be called Sentinel

    Sentinel would be a really shit name for a series like Elder Scrolls. Sentinel is way too modern of a word that immediately illicits images of tech. I know it's not inherently a tech word, but Skyrim, Morrowind, or Oblivion sure don't have me immediately thinking about any modern or futuristic...
  12. MikaDubbz

    Pokemon Yellow added to first generation recompilation library, voxel mod updated to support "3Dish battles"

    What would be cool is to see a Wii U port where one screen shows the new voxel graphics display and the other shows the traditional 2D graphics (and the ability to swap which screen displays which). Maybe do the same with the 3DS with the top screen in stereoscopic 3D of the new 3D graphics.
  13. MikaDubbz

    Sony is moving away from physical discs, will soon only release PlayStation games digitally

    Oh i get the issues on both sides here. I'm just not gonna lie, the future being fully digital on the current gen consoles of the time is inevitable and we'd have to be in some major denial to believe the day will simply never come. Sony will be first here, but within 2 decades, if that, I...
  14. MikaDubbz

    Sony is moving away from physical discs, will soon only release PlayStation games digitally

    Isn't that literally right when their stocks went to the moon and they were worth more than ever in the history of the company?