Recent content by matmeconi

  1. matmeconi

    Gaming What games are you currently playing?

    Now i am playing metroid prime 3. I don't understand why i never played it when i was a kid, there are beautiful views and the gameplay is very good, on par with super mario galaxy.
  2. matmeconi

    Homebrew Looking for beta testers for a new Homebrew app

    I never played 2d metroid but i enjoyed metroidvania like hollow knight. I own a classic controller but if it's better for your testing i can play with wiimote and nunchuk because i am comfy with both controls. I live in Europe so pal wii but i don't know about tv.
  3. matmeconi

    6ghz connection

    Some times I play without issues and other times there is lag or it appears the writing connection issues. I already replaced Pair Wifi Antenna Board Wlan Antenna Set For Wii U Gamepad Gontroller and the situation is changed from always there are problems now sometimes there are problems. I...
  4. matmeconi

    6ghz connection

    I know that wii u gamepad works with 5 ghz but with many devices with 5ghz the connection is unstable so i want question you if it's possible replace the 5 ghz chips and use the 6 ghz chips?
  5. matmeconi

    Hacking Homebrew Project Modernized YouTube for Wii U

    I will install this app when i came back to home but you plans to add and adblock?
  6. matmeconi

    Homebrew The Wii U Homebrew Request Thread

    I would propose a much simplest thing, replace nintendo eshop links with wikipedia links because with nintendo eshop down it's useless go to nintendo eshop
  7. matmeconi

    Feedback Community Overclock Stats: A5X vs B1X Motherboards

    A question: an over clocked wii u is better than switch or switch is still better?
  8. matmeconi

    NSO Gamecube Controller with Wii U and Nintendont?

    I use mayflash adapter and it works very well
  9. matmeconi

    Give-away A controller for your thoughts - win a free controller!

    Upcoming game that i am looking forward is splatoon raiders: I loved Splatoon 1 and his single player mode. I am ready to just jump by wii u to switch 2 only for this game. Favorite romhack: i loved super mario galaxy 2 cosmos collapse, there are so many fresh ideas of level design and we want...