Recent content by Marc_LFD

  1. Marc_LFD

    Noob Switch 2 Questions

    It doesn't, just make sure to set the tablet to 80% so it'll make it last longer. Also, buy a case and tempered glass screen protector if it's used in handheld mode. Mine has both even though it's docked 99% of the time.
  2. Marc_LFD

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    That's great news. A Switch 2 with an OLED screen, replaceable batteries, AND 1TB storage that would be awesome! Well, expensive, too. My Switch 2 has 256GB + 512GB so it's kinda close.
  3. Marc_LFD

    switch 2 online membership help

    3DS didn't use NSO and Nintendo has discontinued its online gaming services (except for redownloading, I think). Ever since online transitioned into a paid subscription I stopped playing online on the Switch, I still do on Switch 2, but it's F2P games like Fall Guys (loads of fun).
  4. Marc_LFD

    Noob Switch 2 Questions

    The V2 isn't available yet and it'll certainly be more expensive so if you want a cheap NS2, get the one on Amazon for £355 (if you want new that is). I personally want an edition with replaceable batteries and an OLED screen... I'll have to wait a few years.
  5. Marc_LFD

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Play... Wolverine? No thanks.
  6. Marc_LFD

    Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    Makes no difference to me coming early, I can only spend time relaxing when I'm off. Anyway, the game looks kind of amazing, but the "glossy" graphics might be a bit off putting for some. Star Fox 64 HD had them too and I just skipped it due to it.
  7. Marc_LFD

    Things you recently bought or got

    Bought 2 items from Amazon UK and sadly they're going back. - SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom is a download code in a box (the listing showed it'd be on the cartridge). And here's the one that someone committed fraud, I bought a Samsung 8TB Pro SSD which are compatible with PS5, but when I...
  8. Marc_LFD

    Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    Yes, from Amazon France. The cover will be in French, but the cartridge is the same as everywhere. I tried finding Metroid Ravenous for a cheaper price on Amazon France, nope, it's the same across all.
  9. Marc_LFD

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Tried MW's tutorial on a 13.60 Slim and it worked, but no particular reason to actually use it so far.
  10. Marc_LFD

    Hardware How to get a Zelda Switch 2? They sell out in seconds

    It's on Amazon England too, but not the controller which is what I actually want. The NS2 Pro Controller is honestly superb (I have the standard one already, bought for £30).
  11. Marc_LFD

    Nintendo awarded $4.5 million in Switch piracy lawsuit

    He's a Redditor, he loves the attention.
  12. Marc_LFD

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Gran Turismo 7 does require a constant internet connection to play in single player mode, but if we take GT Sport as an example, they'll likely release an update that makes the game playable offline. Just stupid to make people wait years for an offline update.
  13. Marc_LFD

    Hardware How to get a Zelda Switch 2? They sell out in seconds

    Mike Ashley that's what's wrong with it. Even if you choose C&C they'll charge you £5 and delivery is £5, even if it's a standard physical game which the shipping doesn't realistically cost that much. I never liked GAME very much, but it's gotten worse since he absorbed it.
  14. Marc_LFD

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Yes, you can skip connecting it online and thus avoid update. Sony might copy M$ and make it mandatory on PS6.
  15. Marc_LFD

    Homebrew Take-Two forces end to homebrew GTA V Switch port project

    All the constant and unnecessary updates were just giving reasons for Take 2 to C&D him. Just keep quiet, port it, release it, and then they couldn't have stopped it.