Recent content by m3inard

  1. M

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge 1.0.0 TID: 0100FE701475A000 BID: 18C437D0F8D74CC1

    Hi! I can't get this to work. I created a folder named 0100FE701475A000 under atmosphere/contents. Then I copied the text file attached on the original post inside the new folder. When I launched the game, edizon says no cheats found. Can someone pls help me?
  2. M

    Homebrew RELEASE Wolfenstein 3D Port

    thanks for your effort!:bow:
  3. M

    Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

    thanks for your effort!:bow:
  4. M

    shit posting thread

    from RATM Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't tha one For a punk mutha fucka with a badge and a gun To be beatin' on, and throwin' in jail We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
  5. M

    Gaming Do you use public WiFi?

    hell no! better use your data for security.
  6. M

    Homebrew WIP nxdumptool - Nintendo Switch Dump Tool

    thanks for your effort!:bow:
  7. M

    Are the sponsored key sites even legal?

    g2a is a great site. but prices in amazon is just same.
  8. M

    Gaming Nintendo account hacked, hacker used stolen credit card; how screwed am I?

    you can file anti fraud to your CC company.
  9. M

    Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

    Thank you so much for the effort!:bow:
  10. M

    Homebrew Discussion Egg NS, a Switch emulator for Android devices

    really good programming skills!
  11. M

    Hacking any news on the xbox one scene?

    it's been months or yrs since anything exciting