Recent content by LNLenost

  1. LNLenost

    Misc I now own a piece of Wii's history!

    Sadly I'm not that rich 😂😂 I only paid around 30 euros for this, including shipping from Japan
  2. LNLenost

    Misc I now own a piece of Wii's history!

    If you look at the blog page it mentions that 50 people would have gotten a "Original fan". Anyways this is the only documented existence of this fan so... I also contacted Fujisoft (before discovering the fan) but due to the age of the channel they couldn't say much. 1790323829 Dunno how to...
  3. LNLenost

    Misc I now own a piece of Wii's history!

    Please refer from hitting people with your Wii Fan Accessory. Consult the Wii Operation Manual before using.
  4. LNLenost

    Misc I now own a piece of Wii's history!

    Hey everyone! Been a while since I last posted here. I never got to finish this post due to a lot of reasons, but here I am now. Around the beginning of June, I resumed my testing for a private Minna no Theater revival made by a couple of friends. For those who don't know what Minna is, please...
  5. LNLenost

    Hacking Homebrew The FULL lore about the Wii Shop Channel revivals + my thoughts

    Article completely rewrote from the ground up. This is one, if not the, most accurate info you can find on the Internet about WSC revivals alongside Gemdation's blog
  6. LNLenost

    How do I "clone" my TL save data?

    Heya, I own a Switch 2 and wanted to have 2 different Tomodachi Life island (possibly on the same account) and have a convenient way to switch between them. My first thought was to disable automatic cloud saving, playing the game normally and whenever I want to switch I download the cloud save...
  7. LNLenost

    The Nintendo Switch 2 Experience - My opinions

    Out of curiosity what do you think about MKW one year later?
  8. LNLenost

    Fixing Animal Crossing New Leaf save files for free

    Hey dm me on Discord, I barely check here anymore. @LNLenost
  9. LNLenost

    Hacking Cant install PS3HEN on slim CECH-30XX

    Heya, I got my first PS3 2 days ago and I am trying to install PS3HEN on it from consolemods.org's guide. I make sure to delete all the necessary stuff, turn off the browser exit confirmation, but either: - It reaches 100% then tells me "Exploit initilazation failed!" - It shows "Preparing..."...
  10. LNLenost

    Any way to use the Calendar app with Google?

    Apparently they shut that down too...
  11. LNLenost

    Any way to use the Calendar app with Google?

    Heya! I got my Email app on the PS Vita working by using an app password, but I wanted to see my calendar too... When I try to add a Google Calendar is asks for me to sign in, and after that is done it says I can't login to that app with the error "disabled_client". Any help?
  12. LNLenost

    How to get Email app to work on ps vita

    Worked, thanks!!! 1759754686 Nono it works just fine. You choose "Gmail" when it asks to setup a cloud account, put that password and it works! It even syncs your Google Contacts.
  13. LNLenost

    Fixing Animal Crossing New Leaf save files for free

    Heyy, please DM me on discord! (@LNLenost)