Recent content by Ligeia

  1. Ligeia

    Rumor Super Mario Bros Wonder unconfirmed PC "port" hits 60fps

    I guess now Nintenda is gonna stop the project and it will never see the light of day.
  2. Ligeia

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    No I didn't try these ones
  3. Ligeia

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    There isn't a single game I tried that worked lol
  4. Ligeia

    Homebrew AstroCore brings Super Mario Galaxy to PC via full decompilation

    Great I can't wait for the Switch port that will add all the enhancements the official port should've had !
  5. Ligeia

    Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Kai English Translation Mod

    I finally got around to playing the game, I'm doing the final chapter right now and I wanna thank you again for this mod, it works flawlessly.
  6. Ligeia

    Hacking Homebrew [REQUEST] - Legend of Heroes/Trails New Game+ save files

    I would be interested in these NG+ save files too. I just got into the Trails series, I'm on the verge of finishing CS1 and I was thinking it would be neat to get those additional outfits before starting the other games 😃
  7. Ligeia

    'Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition' launches on Nintendo Switch 2

    There's an error in the title, it's XI not IX :lol: Are these brand new addition for the Switch 2 or are these features already on the Switch 1 ? I only played it on PS4 back in the day.
  8. Ligeia

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    I tried Battle Arena Toshinden, it takes me straight back to the Switch main menu. Mega Man Unlimited gives me theses messages, I'm unsure what to do :
  9. Ligeia

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    Do Mugen and Zelda Classic work ? Has anyone tested Mushroom Kingdom Fusion ?
  10. Ligeia

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    Oh my that looks impressive ! I'm definitely gonna try some games
  11. Ligeia

    Homebrew The Minish Cap gets a native 3DS port with dual/widescreen support

    All these additional features seem pretty neat !
  12. Ligeia

    Homebrew Skyrim's map ported to the GBA in a bizarre tech demo showcase

    I know but there's a whole world of difference between making a fully functional gama and... this. It just looks like a waste of time and effort to me, so you're right I don't get it but if people are into this, good for them. You got me here, I did have no idea.
  13. Ligeia

    Tokyo Xanadu eX+ 1.0.0 TID: 0100E8901E74C000 BID: 41050FC21706A282

    Maybe the cheats don't match the game version ?