Recent content by kboutsider

  1. K

    ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

    Been awhile since I posted but I got it working with my M3DS Real card after using the larger save file that was floating around this forum along with the system folder that a dude had posted a few pages back and the patched rom. It's a pretty cool game. So far the train controls are there...
  2. K

    DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

    That's what I did! Found what I did wrong but now it just hangs on a purplish/pink screen that says "NOW LOADING..." and on the bottom has M3 SAKURA Ver:1.44
  3. K

    DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

    Didn't work at all for me. DS tells me "No system file found" "put system file in"
  4. K

    ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

    @twiztidsinz yes the soft reset is off.
  5. K

    ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

    Hey still no luck getting by the white Nintendo Screen with the M3DS Real I've tried sakura v1.42/44 and G6&M3DS-R_M56 firmware tried both patched and unpatched rom. Hopefully there will be a fix soon for us with M3 cards.