Recent content by JJTapia19

  1. JJTapia19

    Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] Switch Frame Tap - stream Switch games to your PC over USB at native 1080p 60fps (no capture card)

    Smash is working great with this new update. Thanks for everything!
  2. JJTapia19

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    It still crashes in the same spot for some reason. I know it wasn't necessary but i tried re creating the assets without luck. I'm trying out your The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX HD port and it's great!
  3. JJTapia19

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    I tried out the new update and I'm loving the widescreen! I found a place that crashes. I'll drop my save. Going straight right from there to Lake Hylia causes the game to crash. With the new update the save was recognized with mgba but preforming an action like swinging the sword causes the...
  4. JJTapia19

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    Thanks a lot for the big update and for taking the time of looking into the stuff I mentioned:bow:
  5. JJTapia19

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    I'm having a blast playing this port. Thanks a lot for sharing your work. I found that when playing with only one screen in normal display mode after pressing - & + to bring up the second screen, only the config screen works. Trying to use the quest , map or items screens make the second screen...
  6. JJTapia19

    Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] Switify – Native Spotify app and background playback overlay for Nintendo Switch

    Could you please share the Memory Kit settings you applied to get it to work? I've been trying without any luck.
  7. JJTapia19

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Please excuse my noob question! I recently tried some encounter codes for v1.2.0 for the first time and noticed that the Pokemon stats where the same as the pokemon de cheat was replacing it with level, ability and everything so it was not legal. Is that's just how it works or was the cheat...
  8. JJTapia19

    Hacking Discussion Slow booting SX emunand after switching from exFat to Fat32

    Not to exfat. I had to backup my files and reformat again the sd card to fat32 using guiformat allocation size 327668 then copy the files back to the sd.
  9. JJTapia19

    Homebrew RELEASE Awoo Installer - A No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer Based on Tinfoil

    Got it. Thanks. Please give us the option to install nsp without the need of having the title id on the name with nut. That's the only thing that doesn't let me exclusively use Tinfoil/Sx installer for all my installing needs. Most nsp I find do not have the title id on them.
  10. JJTapia19

    Homebrew RELEASE Awoo Installer - A No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer Based on Tinfoil

    Every time I open the app I get a light blue screen and my emunand gets locked. I need to hard turn off. Does someone know what cause this?
  11. JJTapia19

    Gaming Pokemon Sword & Shield Trading Thread

    Looking for help completing the pokedex! I can give the ones on the first three rows for their shield exclusive equivalent. The ones on the last two rows are for touch trade and could be really beneficial to help you fill your pokedex without having to evolve them. I'll be available all day...
  12. JJTapia19

    Hacking Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

    @_hexkyz_ Could make it open source.