Recent content by Jiehfeng

  1. Anyone else living life full of drugs?

    does strawberry gum count
  2. I found a chocolate wrapper

    Whose is it, I gotta lodge this in them complaints Ya'll dirty.
  3. Firmware 23.0.1 released for Switch and Switch 2, makes games sometimes boot faster

    Finally my game launched, it's been 87 years
  4. hi

    Shrek? What Shrek.. oh.
  5. hi

    guys im playing spiderman on the ps4
  6. Project Anyone remember The Alan Parsons Project?

    I covered it, if you're from that era and dig the pop culture then of the 60s to 80s, you might find my version interesting, I think! I have a whole album of covers coming up, of songs in the same taste. For example, Money For Nothing. I do a wide variety of covers, from new pop, EDM, to old...
  7. Things you have fixed/modded recently

    This was not too recent but somewhat. The analogue sticks on my 360 controller started to drift. Ordered some hall effects from Aliexpress, and I finally learnt the art of soldering and desoldering. I got a special iron for desoldering as well (the suction one that does it in one swoop). It...
  8. Good experiences with customer service?

    There was a Domino's which I used to order often from. I went physically to the branch one day and the manager happened to be at the counter. I am specific with what toppings and how the cheese should be (it's a lava flowing type cheese, I mentioned it leaks too much outside the pizza in the...
  9. Your favorite YouTube channel?

    Looks like this was semi-necrobumped. But in any case, it would be my own YT channels. :tpi:
  10. Post your jokes thread

    Woshihuan.. BING CHILLING xD
  11. Elon Musk is the smartest man!

    hi everywan, i am. yi long ma MONEE
  12. If Kenny posts in this thread I will make him a moderator

    hello im kenny how do you do
  13. hi

    I can't believe I have to play Shrek again
  14. hi

    Is that a 9.2? I can't even afford a toy wand, let alone a highly graded physical copy of Every Witch Way. I'd rather be a janitor. :sad::cry: