Recent content by JeX-

  1. J

    gOnline Issues

    [correct[ Some pictures/nfo are mixed up, some don't even show up, bla, bla, bla... I'll rewrite the scripts and re-upload all files .... soon (I have a lot of work @ uni these days). [/correct] You better get going then. -JeX-
  2. J

    Happy New Year & Competition

    Well, you've gotta better chance then winning this than you have of winning the lottery, so, hmn, yeah... :puzzled: and NO, stop bugging me to giving you the answers ¬_¬ -JeX-
  3. J

    Rising Sun

    already donated £50 -JeX-
  4. J

    Merry Christmas from GBAtemp

    Remember: for all you naughty kids out there, there is a bad santa too, for bad kids. -JeX-
  5. J

    Merry Christmas from GBAtemp

    Merry Christmas to you all from me! -JeX-
  6. J

    Forum for a Forum

    Excellant work man! Theese new emoticons are awesome! | | -JeX-
  7. J

    1706 - Shark Tale (E)

    Well, I've actually got to study the damn movie !_! -JeX-
  8. J

    Nintendo DS Press Conference

    edit, shaun beat me to it Can you beleive it, not even nintendo fansites have the news we have on the DS! -JeX-
  9. J

    Nintendo DS Press Conference

    Please say you've got a little glimse of FF3 shaun? -JeX-
  10. J

    Nintendo DS Press Conference

    bah. I go for Gameplay. Anyway, this stuff is awesome, tonight is a good night for the DS. -JeX-
  11. J

    Nintendo DS Press Conference

    Someone go get me a towel! -JeX-
  12. J

    Nintendo DS Press Conference

    Can you say owned? (well, at the momment anyway) -JeX-
  13. J

    Nintendo DS Press Conference

    Absolutly awesome! I'm already eager to see FF3 being on the DS hardware! /me wants the DS even more! EDIT It makes me think....where the hell is the PSP? -JeX-
  14. J

    New Pips

    Maybe we could have that small funky gbatemp mascot logo as pips? -JeX-