Recent content by Jayro

  1. Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    I disagree, discord is awesome and a great place for projects to thrive. Not everyone wants to open a domain website, as that costs money. Discord is free, and allows for discussions.
  2. Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    The difference to me is night and day, so I'm unbothered by the lack of OLED.
  3. Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    I don't care about OLED, the Switch 2 IPS is really good compared to the OG launch Switch.
  4. Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    It's a fun system, even if you just play Switch 1 games on it. They still look and play better on the system, even in handheld mode.
  5. Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    No, I did not. Every store around me will have plenty of physical copies, so I can just buy one when I need to.
  6. Hardware switch 2 must have accessories help

    I definitely don't. The Switch Pro Controller with Xbox-style sticks is the best thing I've ever held in my hands.
  7. Hardware switch 2 must have accessories help

    NS1 pro controllers work just fine on Switch 2, you just don't get the chat button.
  8. Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    I'd prefer to run local models when possible.
  9. Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    Sorry buttercup, but we can't put pandora back in the box. We need ai models to shift over to HBM modules so they leave PC RAM alone, and then RAM will be cheap again.
  10. Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    I don't think there should be any controversy, AI has accelerated recomps and porting games to the MiSTer FPGA at an alarming rate. I'm excited to see what else comes down the decomp/recomp pipeline.
  11. Tiny Toons Adventures DX 2 (Montana's Movie Madness) for Game Boy : colorization project

    Wow, you really dialed-in the color tones for the game! Love to see how this one ends up when finished!
  12. Homebrew Take-Two forces end to homebrew GTA V Switch port project

    Yeah, I remember them taking down the GTA III port too. Which was a bit pointless. I know they sell the trilogy of GTA games on Switch, but it's not like it's raking in billions for them, it's chump change at this point.
  13. Homebrew Take-Two forces end to homebrew GTA V Switch port project

    I feel like this could have a different ending had the dev used a cleanly reverse-engineered source code instead of the leaked source code.
  14. Homebrew Atmosphere v1.12.0 released, adds support for Switch firmware 23.0.0

    They further crippled an already crippled function, and it's literally just to thwart homebrew apps from loading in Applet mode.
  15. Homebrew Atmosphere v1.12.0 released, adds support for Switch firmware 23.0.0

    Why doesn't Atmosphere just reverse that memory change? Seems like a lot less headache.